Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

Top Smash Player Gets Gets Temporary Twitch Ban For Drinking Too Much On Stream

News on gaming. Please submit stories for this forum here.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

Top Smash Player Gets Gets Temporary Twitch Ban For Drinking Too Much On Stream

Postby MrFredPFL » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:29 am

Story : https://www.kotaku.com.au/2019/01/top-smash-player-gets-gets-temporary-twitch-ba

Joseph “Mango” Marquez, one of the “five gods” of Super Smash Bros. Melee, is on an unpaid vacation this week after Twitch banned his channel for allegedly drinking too much during a weekend stream and passing out.

Marquez shared the news on his Twitter account, tweeting out a screenshot of the email from Twitch letting him know why his channel was down. “Based on a review of your activity or content, we have issued a Community Guidelines strike on your account,” the email read in part.

It cited “Dangerous consumption of drugs or alcohol” as the reason he was hit with a week-long suspension.

While Marquez didn’t dispute drinking a lot that night, he did clarify on Twitter that his passing out was just a joke. “For the record..I didn’t pass out on stream.. I jokingly fell over to be funny because I wanted to take a break,” he tweeted. “Went downstairs to talk to my gf and came back and ended my stream.”

MrFredPFL

Re: Top Smash Player Gets Gets Temporary Twitch Ban For Drin

Postby leoleus19 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:32 am

He reached the apex of negative live streaming. I wonder how good he is at playing Smash while drunk?
leoleus19

Return to Tech/Gaming News