Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

Goofballs at Sony Accidentally Upload Entire Film to YouTube Instead of the Trailer

News about the world of entertainment. Please submit stories for this forum here.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

Goofballs at Sony Accidentally Upload Entire Film to YouTube Instead of the Trailer

Postby MrFredPFL » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:40 am

Story : https://gizmodo.com/goofballs-at-sony-accidentally-upload-entire-film-to-yo-1827

Sony Pictures Entertainment just released what may be the longest film trailer ever. The Khali the Killer official red band trailer is an hour and a half long on YouTube. That’s because it’s the entire damn movie.

Someone seems to have mistakenly uploaded the film onto the Sony Pictures Entertainment YouTube page early Tuesday morning. The film was still available for viewing at the time this post was published.

Khali the Killer was released on DVD in November 2017, according to CBR, which originally reported the apparent error. The film will show in theaters August 31, according to IMDB.

Sony Pictures Entertainment did not immediately respond to a request for comment. If you have any interest in watching a film about a hitman who postpones his retirement for one last job that could help save his sick grandmother for free, hurry up and click before someone at the company notices.

i'm not sure whether i should laugh, because i wonder just how accidental this was. after being out for 8 months on DVD, it has a rating of 3.8 on IMDB. maybe someone just wanted to generate some attention. sony is one of the last corporations i would trust to be honest.

MrFredPFL

Return to Entertainment News