Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

Galaxy Note 8 Exclusive: Samsung's Smartphone Is Massive

What's happening in the world of technology related to hardware. Please submit stories for this forum here.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

Galaxy Note 8 Exclusive: Samsung's Smartphone Is Massive

Postby MrFredPFL » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:19 am

Story : https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2017/07/30/samsung-galaxy-note-8-size-d

Last week Samsung’s issued official invites which emphasised the Galaxy Note 8’s enlarged size. And now I have obtained new information which confirms this is indeed one massive new smartphone…

Stepping up to the mark is case maker Ghostek, which nailed every detail of the Galaxy S8 months prior to its release. Now Ghostek has exclusively supplied me with similar renders which show off the Galaxy Note 8 in detail on all sides:

Built from contacts within Samsung’s supply chain, Ghostek’s renders align with the biggest changes the Galaxy Note 8 is expected to make: the first premium dual rear camera on any Samsung smartphone, a move to USB Type-C charging, retention of the headphone jack, minimal bezels and an Infinity Display which Ghostek confirms is a massive 6.3-inches.

Unfortunately the renders confirm perhaps the most disappointing external aspect of the Galaxy Note 8 as well: the fingerprint sensor remains on the back in a ridiculous position - even if it is slightly less ridiculous than on the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.

MrFredPFL
I am Spartacus

Return to Tech/Hardware News