Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

What.CD

Discussion about the BitTorrent Network and the Clients used to access it.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

What.CD

Postby multivariable » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:57 am

So, What.CD has been shut down by the Man.

What.CD was the most important music Bittorrent tracker in existence. It sprung up like a phoenix in the ashes of Oink.

It was shut down on 17 November 2016.

I came here around that date to find out some news about it, but found nothing.

Almost a month later I can still find nothing. Someone remind me; what is the point of this website, again?
multivariable

Re: What.CD

Postby sunnyd » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:19 pm

multi, if what you want is to see more content on this website, try contributing something more than just sarcasm and insults which is what you have done most of the time in the past several years. :idea:

Numerous attempts have been made with you in the last seven years or so to work with you to resolve whatever your problem is, which you refused to do. But yet you still choose to childishly bring an attitude here with insults or sarcasm (either subtle or direct), almost every time you show up now.

The purpose of this website is for anyone who wants to read it, or anyone that wants to contribute news of almost any kind, or participate in its related discussion.

Thanks for the update on What.CD., it's much appreciated.
Follow Slyck on Twitter @SlyckDotCom
Join Slyck's Facebook Fan Page
sunnyd

Postby multivariable » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:01 am

I have absolutely zero intention of contributing content to this website.

If, to you, my last post constitutes childishness or an insult (sarcasm, I'll grant you), then that says much more about you than it does about me.

I seriously came here looking for information about What.CD.

For a site, one that was once right upon the cutting edge of file sharing news, to have no idea that What.CD had been taken down is inconceivable.

Enjoy your irrelevance.
multivariable

Postby sunnyd » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:51 am

multi, you're well aware that both owners of this website chose to pursue other avenues in their lives, and the only one writing news occasionally when I joined Slyck, was Tom.

It was also stated in public several times over the past years that Tom wanted to see Slyck get more away from file sharing news, that's what he wanted done, and he owns this website.

multivariable wrote:For a site, one that was once right upon the cutting edge of file sharing news, to have no idea that What.CD had been taken down is inconceivable.

The key words from your statement are, "was once". It hasn't been the same for many years since Tom changed direction in his life, and you know that. So yes, continuing to beat a dead horse and post insults and sarcasm about it every time you visit, is very childish. It's inconceivable that you're still placing blame after all this time and looking for a reason to find fault every opportune chance you get.
Follow Slyck on Twitter @SlyckDotCom
Join Slyck's Facebook Fan Page
sunnyd

Return to BitTorrent