Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

How to create an NZB file with your upload

Discussion about the binary newsgroups and how to successfully participate in the file-exchange
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

How to create an NZB file with your upload

Postby xbobdolex » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:31 am

The best collections don't necessarily include them, but, as I upload my music collection slowly to Usenet, I do it right, split in rars, create sfv, use quickpar, use Music NFO Creator, use JBInUp, the best uploader to me, I know all about Powerpost but the real Powerpost is now MIA from the internet, the one I used that work, but anyway, that doesn't solve the problem. My problem is that when JBINup is done uploading, it will let me create nzb files to what I uploaded, which is great, and I guess I can upload these back as single files. But I want the nzb file to be inside the collection, I don't know how to do it. Yet the best collections you will find on one of the good english language index site left, binsearch.info, everything will be in the collection, the nfo, the nzb, the sfv (although I see a new file called srr sometimes now but apparently it's inconsequential).

Please help a fellow usenet user who's willing to do a batch job on JBinUp and just upload all of my 1300gb large music collection. Perfectly made folders for the band, and perfectly yearly sorted releases and all releases there, as verified on discogs.com, and only FLAC, VBR V0 LAME MP3 or 320kbps. Nothing below these quality parameters. I''m ThrashMaster (already uploaded a moderate amount, but I wanna do it perfectly again.
xbobdolex

Re: How to create an NZB file with your upload

Postby xbobdolex » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:05 am

Well, seeing as this forum seems mostly dead with about 10 users left, I won't wait to get an answer, you know something's past its glory with winmx and emule subforums, those things being truely dead unlike usenet.
xbobdolex

Return to NewsGroups