Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

I need to automate an Internet process

This is the forum to discuss tech-software related issues.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

I need to automate an Internet process

Postby Slick50 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:41 am

I know there is software available which automatically fills in data forms online but is there anything possible which can click certain buttons after automatically filling in repetitive data.

I just need to repeat a certain order about 100 times. Is that possible or would the site think it is a cyber attack?
Slick50

Re: I need to automate an Internet process

Postby ejonesss » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:49 pm

Slick50 wrote:I know there is software available which automatically fills in data forms online but is there anything possible which can click certain buttons after automatically filling in repetitive data.

I just need to repeat a certain order about 100 times. Is that possible or would the site think it is a cyber attack?

most sites you can hit return or enter while any text field is selected

google is a good example just enter something in the search field and hit return and you will get results.

many sites now have captchas to prevent such thing

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ca ... a=N&tab=wi

click on images to see what they look like.

many newer operating systems like mac osx has the ability to learn and remember some simple form data and fill it automatically.

i know firefox does something similar for login and password fields.

some sites may have questionnaires to furtherly prevent this mostly done on file lockers who have an option to click your way to the download.
…-..-..-..-..-.-----.-…-..-…-..-…-...
ejonesss

Return to Tech/Software Discussion