Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

The REAL way to get Private Tracker Invites

Discussion about the BitTorrent Network and the Clients used to access it.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

The REAL way to get Private Tracker Invites

Postby slackerp2p » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:29 am

Looking for good private tracker invites, with no strings attached? Follow this. I received two in the same night - FTS and BitMe.

http://www.trackereactor.com is constantly giving away free invites to some of the best private BitTorrent sites - all for just hanging around. Follow these tips and I personally guarantee that you will get a good invite in the same day.

1. Get yourself registered

First up, visit trackeReactor and sign up for a free account to their forums. Familiarize yourself with the site (be sure to login), and pay attention to how to view your PMs (private messages) - this is important. More on this later.

2. Do some speedtests

Many of the “invite giveaways” require that you submit speed tests of your Internet connection, and they want ones that are recent from that day. So don’t get caught scrambling without these results at the last minute - do this beforehand. They ask for this because they don’t want to give good sites to people who can’t upload. If you’re on dialup or an inferior cable/DSL package, then maybe this tip isn’t for you.

TrackeReactor is looking for specific (fresh from that day) speedtest results from http://www.speedtest.net. On occasion, they’re looking for up to three different results, so you’ll need to conduct the test three times. Visit speedtest, and run the test. At the end of the test, you’ll want to change the output to kilobytes (not kilobits), so do this in the Speed Measure box, near the top-right corner of the webpage. Be sure to click Save so that all of your future outputs are in this format:

Read the rest here (with images)

http://filesharefreak.com/2008/04/03/th ... r-invites/
slackerp2p

Re: The REAL way to get Private Tracker Invites

Postby LANjackal » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:55 pm

One of the downsides of this method is that since anyone can do it, you can rest assured that any tracker you get an invite using it is probably already infiltrated.
Follow me around the internet!
[Windows 7 Pro x64 (Primary OS)
LANjackal

Location: Various networks. In the physical world I'm an adaptive AI that pretends to be human

Postby edgebilliards » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:36 am

man i bet speedtest.net is getting a good many (daily) hits off of this.
edgebilliards

Postby curzlgt » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:09 am

Gaming private sites. It makes me chuckle. I always though p2p was about sharing files altruistically, guess I was wrong ..................

Are the private sites not going to be watching for this?

If someone is willing to go through the trouble of using a service such as this one or the one mentioned in this thread, why not simply pay for NG access?

btw, I dislike private sites. The only one I ever tried, was busted around a month after I joined. never again.
“The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long, plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side,” - Hunter S Thompson
curzlgt

Postby multivariable » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:21 am

Hey curz, want an invite? :wink:
multivariable

Postby curzlgt » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:35 am

multivariable wrote:Hey curz, want an invite? :wink:

:lol: :P I'll pass. I'm about 80%-85% on my VHS project, strictly on public sites. Comics though, I'm only at 10%-15% :( Though not as pressing, as they take up far less space, and do retain their value better :P
“The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long, plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side,” - Hunter S Thompson
curzlgt

Postby FrankTalk » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:22 pm

LANjackal wrote:One of the downsides of this method is that since anyone can do it, you can rest assured that any tracker you get an invite using it is probably already infiltrated.

I'm not sure if private sites work in terms of protecting users from legal action and speeding up downloads but they do make the members feel better.

Privacy and exclusivity are valuable this is what these sites offer at the cost of hassle in getting an invite etc.

The problem with private sites is that I would not want to be a member of one that allowed me to join :-( .

LANjackal is right the easier it is to join the less private it is.
Connect only to friends share with everyone.
ANts p2p Fast friendly private p2p find new web version at filesharing.ning.com
Share your stash! Your Favourite p2p
FrankTalk

Return to BitTorrent