Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

List truly free NZB download sites

Discussion about the binary newsgroups and how to successfully participate in the file-exchange
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

Postby nzbpowered » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:02 am

Here another free nzb site, it's just started but has 300 nzb's already online. Any member can upload nzb files, but they are approved by editors before published. Member registration is also real quick. Currently the most content is avialable in the sections Movies, TV and Adult.

http://www.nzbpowered.com | Free NZB Source

I think it's a bit more clearly arranged than many other free nzb sites out there.
nzbpowered

Postby fernandose » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:18 am

very nice, will be taking a look at this
fernandose

Postby billybob » Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:20 pm

this site was posted in this thread a year ago.if you don't mind i would like to list newsfix again,because with the help of a few people it turned a dead site into a more active one.

-Free :wink:
-No download limits
-No registration needed to download
billybob

Postby fernandose » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:03 pm

billybob you using the NZBlib module on phpnuke?
fernandose

Postby billybob » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:33 pm

yeah,modded a little bit.
billybob

nzbfile.com

Postby Kevin » Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:43 am

I would like to add the following Usenet indexing site: http://www.nzbfile.com

It's a Binary Usenet search engine and it allows the creation of NZB files. (it also has grouping support)
Kevin

Postby k2bug » Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:38 pm

phucknut wrote:
k2bug wrote:This is my personal review of a site that i think is over looked but at the minute in the form that it has its gotta be one of the best english sites there is.

The title of this topic is "List truly free NZB download sites" - that site you mention is subscription based.

This is a free site, the best there is out there at the minute of the free ones.
k2bug

Postby zawada » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:41 am

k2bug wrote:
phucknut wrote:
k2bug wrote:This is my personal review of a site that i think is over looked but at the minute in the form that it has its gotta be one of the best english sites there is.

The title of this topic is "List truly free NZB download sites" - that site you mention is subscription based.

This is a free site, the best there is out there at the minute of the free ones.

The NZB section is only open to VIP/Donors. You can still use the board FREE via the forum.

Doesnt sound free to me.
zawada

Postby John_bones » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:07 pm

zawada wrote:
k2bug wrote:
phucknut wrote:

The NZB section is only open to VIP/Donors. You can still use the board FREE via the forum.

Doesnt sound free to me.

All of the nzb files are there for anyone to access but is made easier for people who donate.

To be honest it's not a massive difference.

All too often people don't get their facts right. By all means knock something for being pay to access but not when it is not the case.
John_bones

Postby phucknut » Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:01 pm

John_bones wrote:
zawada wrote:
k2bug wrote:
phucknut wrote:

Doesnt sound free to me.

All of the nzb files are there for anyone to access but is made easier for people who donate.

To be honest it's not a massive difference.

All too often people don't get their facts right. By all means knock something for being pay to access but not when it is not the case.

When I made that post above users were only allowed to download two NZB's per day unless they donated. So it wasn't exactly 'free'. If they have got rid of the daily limit now, then good for them.
phucknut

Postby k2bug » Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:05 pm

it is free and as the poster stated above everything in the nzb section is in the main site and can be downloaded by anyone with no restriction.
k2bug

Postby bprintz » Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:58 pm

Great new free nzb site http://www.gotnzb.com
bprintz

Postby dakiller » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:24 am

fernandose wrote:billybob you using the NZBlib module on phpnuke?

omg fernandoze

how the hell are ya????

moriarity sez hi
;)
man,i'm sick of following my dreams
i'm just gonna ask where they're headed and hook up with em later

-MITCH
dakiller

Postby c0py » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:21 pm

i would like to just share my new site: http://www.nzbman.com. Indexing will be limited for the time being, we are coding so cool tools to mass import nzb's on a timed basis so check it out now or later..
c0py

Postby london_bug » Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:59 pm

Have had a few nice nzb's from

Code: Select all
www.nzb-dogz.com

need to register for the forum but its free and there are no limits
and they have a nice request section for that nzb ya just cant find anywhere else

:)

approx 2700 members & 3500ish NZB's
london_bug

Postby WarezNewz » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:55 pm

c0py wrote:i would like to just share my new site: http://www.nzbman.com. Indexing will be limited for the time being, we are coding so cool tools to mass import nzb's on a timed basis so check it out now or later..

ulchm wrote:And also, I'm pretty sure user-uploading nzb files is illegal where automatic indexing isn't!

Thats the implication in the States ulchm, I agree.

Please cOpy, get your site OUT of the United States. Newzbin lives happily hosted in the UK with user submitted NZB's so think hard about moving to Europe at least.
WarezNewz

Postby fernandose » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:18 am

im keeping an updated list here: http://filesplit.org/2007/01/24/the-free-nzb-site-list/

feel free to contribute.

Regards
fernandose

Postby kditty » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:28 pm

id like a site that has more of a usenetserver com search feel to it. if anyone has used their search feature, then let me know if you know of another site like that one. their search was the reason i kept the service, but they dont accept paypal :\
kditty

Postby 939841 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:52 pm

gotnzb == closed.
Laptop: AMD Turion X2 T-52, 2gb DDR2-667, 160gb HDD, Ubuntu 8.
Desktop: Intel Core2Quad , 2gb DDR2-800 4-4-4-12 Mushkin, GeForce 8900GTX, 3TB SATA2 (6x500gb) all 16mb cache, Logitech z5500, Dell 1907FP, LG 37" HDLCD, Asus P5B Deluxe w/ WiFi, XP
MookeyMookerson wrote:For god's sake do not visit it using IE though.

Postby ClintEast » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:35 pm

fernandose wrote:im keeping an updated list here: http://filesplit.org/2007/01/24/the-free-nzb-site-list/

feel free to contribute.

Regards

Hi

Thanks for above info. Excellent link and info to the free sites. Also mucho thanks to the starter of this thread.

Regards

ClintEast
ClintEast

NZBnova.com

Postby lindavdz » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:19 am

We've recently started a website called NZBnova.
It has thousands of indexed NZB files freely available for download.

We're still looking for translators for the Spanish and Norwegian translation. Feel free to contact me if you would like to become a part of the team and do one of these translations. :)

www nzbnova dot com . (Sorry, apparantly I'm not allowed yet to post direct URLs)
lindavdz

Postby Watain » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:41 am

nzbnova looks nice...good job :D
Watain

Postby vazel » Sun May 06, 2007 4:13 am

Is there a site that indexes only NZBs directly from Usenet? Like Newzbin's NZB search but for free. I wonder why more sites don't do that.
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein
vazel

New Free Nzbsite 'Nzb-Heaven'

Postby N4L » Mon May 14, 2007 12:30 pm

Hi peeps, just to let you know there is a new Free Nzbsite on the block called 'Nzb-Heaven'.
We have just got up and running but plenty of Nzb posted already and there will be many more posted everyday from now on.
Also wanted is a Moderator who will be paid a little something for his time! (which can be discussed in more detail when admin receive an application) Anyone interested fill in appliction form on homepage.
Nzb-Heaven is going to become in the near future a true usenet indexing site with its own nzb creating capabilitys For VIP members. :D
I dont know if any of you remember me 'N4L' from one of the 1st Free Nzbsites 'Newsreactor'? + also recently top poster of the Nzb 'A-Team' on United-Forums :wink:
Well im now 'Head Staff Member' on Nzb-Heaven and invite all you lucky peeps to come join our new community at.... nzbheaven dot com 8)
N4L

Postby keeper of the wheel » Tue May 29, 2007 6:02 pm

Forgive me for my ignorance but what is this NZB?
Thanks
keeper of the wheel

PreviousNext

Return to NewsGroups