Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

movie p2p app?

A place for developers and programmers of file-sharing software to discuss issues.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

movie p2p app?

Postby _eAgLe_ » Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:14 am

Well just thought i might post an idea here...

as you all know VideoLan is an AWESOME program which is capable of playing partially downloaded avi files with ease...

welp, i think the following is theoretically possible and seems like an idea...

What if a p2p program were made kindof like the following:

Uses kindof like a bittorrent protocol in that, it downlaods in pieces to spread the bandwidth from users, but also it only downloads part files in order (so that the movie can be streamed)...
also the network would b populated like gnutella, also being de-centralized... welp i think its a prety good idea if you ask me lol. as long as you have (which damn americans usualy do, unlike me, too expensive here :cry: ) a 3mbit + connection speed, then youll get fully streamable movies, which can be played easily thorugh a video-out port on theback of your graphics card if youve got one, or just a good network for movies only...???

im thinking though, to exclude many fakes that there could be a list of moderators on servers which allow some ppl to allow/disallow files onto the network..

what do yas think?

lol.. probably sux as usual though :D hehe, anyways itd b good to just spark some interest n e ways i thought..

this has probably already done though maybe, as one of my other ideas once was posted here too

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
_eAgLe_

Postby SlyckScratch » Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:53 am

I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, 'Did he use six superfluous adjectives or only five?' To tell the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement - but as I deal in English, the most powerful language in the world with subtle nuances that may blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' Well do you punk?
SlyckScratch

Postby _eAgLe_ » Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:05 am

DAMNIT ! lol
every idea i have is already done lol... well alomst done, tv-shows and movies are ALOMST the same :D
_eAgLe_

Return to Developers Forum