Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

Add G2 Statistics

Post your comments and suggestions here
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

Add G2 Statistics

Postby kevogod » Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:58 pm

Slyck will be very happy to add MP/G2/Whatever stats to the site once an accurate counter/crawler is available. I do no know who provides those stats, or whether they are even reliable. I tend to believe they are not unless I can be concretely proven otherwise.

Until there is some kind of counter on either the Shareaza client or homepage sanctioned by Mike and independently verified, there will not be any kind of stats for this network on Slyck.

G2 is independent of Shareaza already. How is the counter any more accurate if the client includes it on their site or in the client? The Aenea G2 Crawler is independent of Shareaza. If you have questions about it, contact crawler@mosteo.com (Mosteo, the writer of Aenea and also of Adagio.)

Also tell me why you have more confidence in proprietary network numbers more so than one that is independently verified? Are the statistics for MP2P, Warez, and FastTrack that concrete?

(Mike does not work on Shareaza barely at all anymore by the way.)
kevogod

Postby Psycho Ced » Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:47 pm

Ok, we have all had our fun now, but this crap is getting the F*ck out of hand. Slyck Tom closed the other forum for a reason. And he will soon close this one. I think he gave a valide reason for not posting the states. Stop spamming the site with these Flammatory threads now.
Psycho Ced
Psycho+

Postby SlyckRay » Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:15 pm

We are interested in handling this in the best way possible, so I assure you that I will be looking into this and we will have a decision about the G2 stats soon and will then make it public through an announcement, until then, we all understand where everyone stands and we will not allow you to open a new thread after we just closed one.
SlyckRay

Return to Tell us what you think