Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

KLR actually died

Discussions about the FastTrack network and any clients that connect to it
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

Postby Unbiased_Opinion » Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:49 pm

I_S, I just want to make sure anyone reading this sh!t knows that any alternative client for the FastCrap network is just as infected. NO CLIENT is going to change the fact that the network is a GD disaster. Anyone reading this far into this thread, should know it by now, but hell, everyone stil asks "what is the best p2p app".

Well I am telling you all, there is no "best app" but the FastCrap network is definately the "worst network".
Unbiased_Opinion

KLR actually died

Postby SlyckChuck » Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:10 pm

Most that keep up with the news already know this. We try to hand out advice but there is no guarentee they will either follow or accept what has been verified by recent news. Yes fastcrap is the worst app as most would agree. Just a few are still blinded by past glory.
SlyckChuck

Postby Unbiased_Opinion » Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:23 pm

Well I don't believe in letting anyone getting away with promoting a POS like this, without the people hearing the other (and true) side of the story.

That's all.
Unbiased_Opinion

Postby ElsaPaak » Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:50 am

KLITETOOLS wrote:
KLITETOOLS wrote:

KLITETOOLS wrote:please you have not even been around to know what realy happened. and i can prove that your klr is nothting but klite 2.4.3 resource hacked.

lol i already told you, find the real darth vikirum and he will tell you, otherwise how do you want me to explain an uncompiled app to anybody who does not get it?? and if you get it then you can look it up your self, imo any body that knows anything about anything knows klr is just resource hacked, if rn was here he would tell you the same thin.

other proof would be looking at the answer to the problems of klr take a look at the answers to the problems you will see the people who supposedly are developers don't have correct answers. "lite" is the only person there that knows what he is talking about, so exclude his answers and the rest are bunch of misleading wrong answers.

LOL you can make this very simple: paste some code here of both klr AND 2.4.3 where you think that it is the same. I trust you that you will be honest about this.
Or give links to the source of both, with indications of where they are similar. Code is just code.

Otherwise, don't say that you can prove it if you can't or use a lame (sorry) excuse that you're too lazy.
Do you want to retract your claim that 'you can prove it'? And Darth did not make this claim, you did.
.............\\\|////.......
.............\\ - - //.....
.............( @ @ )......
+oOOo== (_)== oOOo===+
"Anchovies, anchovies, you're so delicious, I love you more than all the other fishes" - Dawn Summers.
ElsaPaak

Postby ElsaPaak » Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:56 am

otherwise how do you want me to explain an uncompiled app to anybody who does not get it?

P.S. Do you alway make these ASSumptions that girls 'don't get it'? This might explain your present social standings? ;)
+oOOo== (_)== oOOo===+
"Anchovies, anchovies, you're so delicious, I love you more than all the other fishes" - Dawn Summers.
ElsaPaak

Postby TDO » Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:47 pm

"This might explain your present social standings? "

Oooh .. that gotta hurt :).

But .. it's quite a safe assumption hat a girl won't understand code .. isn't it ? I can assume that and I will almost never be wrong :) - or was he reffering to something different as "don't get it" .. I sorta read through the lines .. it's all "muddy" :-).
TDO

Postby ElsaPaak » Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:47 pm

TDO,
I just can imagine the sort of bimbo's you must hang out with. I mean, they can not be pretty, given his geek status, and he admitted himself that they are stupid. That's just great! :)
+oOOo== (_)== oOOo===+
ElsaPaak

Postby TDO » Sun Oct 10, 2004 2:30 pm

"I just can imagine the sort of bimbo's you must hang out with. "

did you mean "He" instead of that "you" which targets inocent me for no appearant reason what-so-ever ? :).
TDO

Postby iNaNimAtE » Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:17 pm

TDO wrote:did you mean "He" instead of that "you" which targets inocent me for no appearant reason what-so-ever ? :).

Nope, I think she meant you.

But regardless, everyone must admit that coding is usually done by men, just as interior decorating is usually done by women. And in both, there are always some exceptions.
Attention P2P goers! Learn how to tag your media!
iNaNimAtE

Postby TDO » Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:33 pm

The second sentence seems to be connected to the first, and so it would make more sense if she meant him .. but then again, the second sentence just might me against me as well if elsa mistyped there .. I hope not .. since I AIN'T HANGIN' NEAR NO BIMBOS ! - any tips how to improve on that ? j/k :).

Programming also doesn't mean you are smart, it means you are perhapes computer smart, but that's it.

I would hypothesize that "high level" programming is done more by males then females because it's more mathematical - more consice science .. there have been done numerous tests on females and males and it was shown that things like decision making, logics and so on by the males are done more upon concise information, and by females more upon "gut sense" and so on - that whole thing was used by same guys to show why there are more males then females in most major concise sciences.

Now, back to the bimbos .. :-).
TDO

Postby Unbiased_Opinion » Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:38 pm

ElsaPaak just likes to stir sh!t up, as she is now. Boo.
Unbiased_Opinion

Postby iNaNimAtE » Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:51 pm

TDO wrote:I would hypothesize that "high level" programming is done more by males then females because it's more mathematical - more consice science .. there have been done numerous tests on females and males and it was shown that things like decision making, logics and so on by the males are done more upon concise information, and by females more upon "gut sense" and so on - that whole thing was used by same guys to show why there are more males then females in most major concise sciences.

I think computers in general are just a guy thing. How many girls do we have on these fourms? 2? (Don't worry 2p, you're awesome.)

Also, they have done tests showing that the math taught in schools is comprehended better with the guys, because of the teaching method. Who knows... What's more interesting, is who exactly "they" really is?
iNaNimAtE

Postby TDO » Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:15 pm

Don't remember :) - However, I read similiar conclusions in different places, I 100% have a link to it, but thing is, I have around 150-300 links in one folder, and like another 100 spanning another 3 folders, finding anything is a mess, Damnit .. that's actually why I first built my site, haha - would youi belive it ? well, that was one of the main reasons .. thing is, it's very boring and tiring work - so I rarely add links in the organised sections on my site :).
TDO

Postby somefacts » Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:56 pm

Some facts:

- KLR is a rip-off of Kazaa Lite K++
- KLiteTools is a rip-off of Kazaa Lite K++
- All 'clean' Kazaa clones are a rip-off or Kazaa Lite K++ or are using one of random nut's loaders.
- KLITETOOLS (a.k.a. muscleman) spams all filesharing related websites/forums with his BS.
- All these rip-offs are just a way for people to promote their crappy sites and to make $$$ from advertising.

More facts:

- FastTrack is not the #1 network traffic-wise. Recent analysis showed that the eDonkey network (servers+kademlia) generates about 50% more Internet traffic. BitTorrent is even bigger, that generates more than twice as much network traffic.
- FastTrack has few quality releases
- FastTrack contains lots of fakes and malicious files
- Kazaa has numerous design flaws, like the hashing system and the way sources are stored.
- Even the creators of the official kazaa Lite said long ago that FastTrack isn't good enough anymore compared to other filesharing systems.
somefacts

Postby Unbiased_Opinion » Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:01 pm

Nice Facts! :lol:

One question though, did you really need to signup to say that?? For some reason, I think that will be your only post. (Oh ok, maybe one or two following this).

Stil great facts! :wink:
Unbiased_Opinion

Postby somefacts » Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:04 pm

:D
somefacts

Postby iNaNimAtE » Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:19 am

Well the small problem: The people who are seasoned file sharers already know about the facts, and the others refuse to believe them! Oh well...
iNaNimAtE

KLR actually died

Postby SlyckChuck » Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:21 am

Precisely my point earlier. It just aint worth stressing about if they are blinded by the past. One day they will see other apps available. :idea:
The 80's Still Rule
SlyckChuck

Postby TDO » Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:39 pm

"Well the small problem: The people who are seasoned file sharers already know about the facts, and the others refuse to believe them! Oh well..."

Aaah, that sort of reminds me of a quote "those who don't know keep talking while those who know keep quiet" .. dunno - for some reason that just popped into my head :).
TDO

Postby Ricky_1146 » Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:41 am

Well, i aint gonna put a facade and say somefacts is wrong. Even though i would not cal KLR, or whatever spin off version of k lite a rip off. I am not trying to become famous off of it. I aint earning money from the thing. As some people would love to believe. And i aint fighting Muscleman when i posted 3 times on his forums of how to change the homepage in klr if someone wanted to. I am tired of fighting this bash bash war. I never wanted to bash anyone, or say i was always right. I just consider myself to be very truthful.

I never was against any kazaa clone. The truth is one day i hope klr will spin off from its elder k lite. Even though my knowledge of visual basic sucks. I try, i do hope one day KLR becomes its own thing, and not a kazaa clone. One day maybe.

All i really can say is i aint bashing anyone im tired of this infighting. I just wanna maske my vision of klr nothing else. And if tom dick or harry make a new version different then me good. Because at least the noob that knows nothing has a choice. I call it friendly competition, No not people paying for it. Just giving the end user a choice. I am ending my rant Hopefully no one deletes my post like muscleman or whoever in his forum did.
Ricky_1146

Postby haxor41789 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:50 pm

LOL you can make this very simple: paste some code here of both klr AND 2.4.3 where you think that it is the same. I trust you that you will be honest about this.
Or give links to the source of both, with indications of where they are similar. Code is just code.

Otherwise, don't say that you can prove it if you can't or use a lame (sorry) excuse that you're too lazy.
Do you want to retract your claim that 'you can prove it'? And Darth did not make this claim, you did.

I can actually back him up on this. Here is the disassembled data and dependency scannings for KLR's kpp.exe, KazaaLite.kpp, and kppaddon.dll. Here is the data from the same files for Kazaa Lite K++. The disassembled data for KazaaLite.kpp was over 40MB, so I could not post it. Please take my word on it though that it was identical.

Notice how, besides a few name changes, they are exactly the same. KLR is not real development, it is simply stealing other developers' programs and making an installer for it.
Some facts:

- KLR is a rip-off of Kazaa Lite K++
- KLiteTools is a rip-off of Kazaa Lite K++
- All 'clean' Kazaa clones are a rip-off or Kazaa Lite K++ or are using one of random nut's loaders.
- KLITETOOLS (a.k.a. muscleman) spams all filesharing related websites/forums with his BS.
- All these rip-offs are just a way for people to promote their crappy sites and to make $$$ from advertising.

More facts:

- FastTrack is not the #1 network traffic-wise. Recent analysis showed that the eDonkey network (servers+kademlia) generates about 50% more Internet traffic. BitTorrent is even bigger, that generates more than twice as much network traffic.
- FastTrack has few quality releases
- FastTrack contains lots of fakes and malicious files
- Kazaa has numerous design flaws, like the hashing system and the way sources are stored.
- Even the creators of the official kazaa Lite said long ago that FastTrack isn't good enough anymore compared to other filesharing systems.
Wait a minute, I forgot that you were a troll. This plus the fact that MUSCLEMAN makes no money off advertising.

I would not trust KLR anyway, it has adware in it. When they post the term "no adware" on their site, they are flat-out lying.
haxor41789

Does the feud ever stop.

Postby Ricky_1146 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:52 am

How many times have i honestly said i have used res hacker for KLR? i think its been a few hundred times even within this post. I never said i had real big programers on klr. Hell its mostly me, i aint going to lie on that. Sorry if i have a hope or dream to make klr spin off one day. And the fact redj, stopped klr at one time then said ohh to bad im the new klr guy. Hence he stops and restarts. Quit the bashing please, all i ask is that. Hell quit the bashing blood shed of anyone.

If you wanna change the dang startpage go to my link here hopefully it aint blacklisted. And i actually and too honest i believe Saying why i do not do p2p anymore but rent DVD's and copy, and burn them from netflix

Here is the link read it if you want.

http://filesharingplace.com/forums/inde ... topic=2666

Watch my poor geocities site get bandwith exceed soon lol.

By the way i every id to my messengers if you wanna confront me on the issue. So just quit the bashing.
Ricky_1146

Postby haxor41789 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:42 pm

Ricky, nobody has ever personally attacked you or called you a scammer.

The problem is that the FSP administration refuses to add P2P scam sites to their AdSense blacklist. Really, how difficult is it to go here and add this list from here? Maybe because scam sites pay out more money?
haxor41789

Postby iNaNimAtE » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:12 pm

haxor41789 wrote:Notice how, besides a few name changes, they are exactly the same. KLR is not real development, it is simply stealing other developers' programs and making an installer for it.

I believe that this has been quite established already.
iNaNimAtE

Postby Ricky_1146 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 11:04 pm

Well as i do recall well, Muscleman himself accused me of inventing Darth Hence impersonation, then twisted everything i said at KLT, as to me being a scam. I continue to say i havent earned a penny from klr. Neither has darth as to my knowledge. Besides Kpremuim, is one site that is selling klr. Most the people at fsp, know quite well not to pay for klr. And yes you have a valid point about the dozens of mirror sites we do not know about. The one thing, i am getting put in the 0077 installer, is in big words freeware, and if paid for it is a scam.

I am thinking that will deter the scammers unless they repackage it in a different installer.

Second is i got control of the google adsense panel at the moment, and have been creating a blacklist of ones that i find. And i will use yours, and give credit to the scam sites you have.

I know i do not represent all of fsp, as a whole but if i can keep the scam sites blocked. I would like fsp to be taken off. If it hasn't been already removed. I do realize mavol, and night hold grudges against you haxxor and muscleman. But i do not i have a grudge against you
Ricky_1146

PreviousNext

Return to FastTrack/Kazaa