Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

Binverse

Discussion about the binary newsgroups and how to successfully participate in the file-exchange
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

Binverse

Postby leyton » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:55 am

Hi can any one help,with this iv`e all ready got binverse installed.And when i download a NZB file it,downloads to my desktop,with a picture of binverse then i double click that and the NZB file opens up in binverse,3 days ago i download NewsLeecher iv`e uninstallled that now,but now when i download a NZB file to my desktop it just like a blank file iv`e looked in properties on the NZB file and it says Type of file NewsLeecher NZB File ,iv`e tryed to change it and tell the NZB file to open up with binverse again it`s still not doing it, the NZB BLANK FILE will still open up with binverse but i would like the pictuer back on the file ,any help please :!:

Lol iv`e sort it out i had to delete and reinstall binverse :popcorn:
There's nothing that cant be done if we raise our voice as one.chronicles of history evil corporates and their deceptions will never succeed

laughs at men at work signs. Women work everyday, and don't need a sign.. but men need to let everyone know what they are doing.
leyton

Re: Binverse

Postby Trickman23 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:18 am

leyton wrote:Lol iv`e sort it out i had to delete and reinstall binverse :popcorn:

I wish all problems in life were that easy to solve
By Saying Hahaha Can I Trick My Mind To Be Cheerful?
Trickman23

Return to NewsGroups