Slyck Chatbox - And More

I am having trouble using DC

Discussion about the DirectConnect program and network
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

I am having trouble using DC

Postby kazaa » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:34 pm

Hi,

I thought about using DC++ because i do want to share, in my other topics it said i don't. How do i connect to a hub and search either for a movie or music or something? I did follow the guide at the top of this page and my settings should be correct. For upload slots i put 2. I don't know how many hubs should i join and for damn sure i DO NOT want to be banned from a hub. Please help me someone.
kazaa

Re: I am having trouble using DC

Postby TorrentMama » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:44 pm

don't take this the wrong way, or do, I don't care. But the learning curve for file sharing may be to great for you. why don't you just go buy the media you want to consume? and you don't have to start so many damn threads over every little thing. All the questions you have asked can be answered by reading some widely available guides. See Slyck's guides or just use google ffs.
Lionel Hutz, court-appointed attorney. I'll be defending you on the charge of... Murder One! Wow! Even if I lose, I'll be famous!
TorrentMama

Re: I am having trouble using DC

Postby johnnycomelately » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:02 pm

TorrentMama wrote:don't take this the wrong way, or do, I don't care. But the learning curve for file sharing may be to great for you. why don't you just go buy the media you want to consume? and you don't have to start so many damn threads over every little thing. All the questions you have asked can be answered by reading some widely available guides. See Slyck's guides or just use google ffs.

As mentioned in the other thread, someone is taking the piss out of Slyck members... :wink:

:lookup:
johnnycomelately

Return to DirectConnect