Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

BCDC++ Still Being Developed?

Discussion about the DirectConnect program and network
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

BCDC++ Still Being Developed?

Postby Hoosierdaddy » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:43 pm

Ok. Here we are two months into 2006 and already there are two new releases of DC++. Nothing since April 2005 and suddenly...BOOM...they release two updates in less than a month. Will BCDC++ follow suit soon? Or are they waiting for a more stable release? I would happily contact the developers but there's no contact info on their site and they don't seem to have a forum, at least not that I can find. So I'm posting here hoping someone in-the-know sees the post and responds.
Hoosierdaddy

Re: BCDC++ Still Being Developed?

Postby pwlee » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:06 am

Hoosierdaddy wrote:Ok. Here we are two months into 2006 and already there are two new releases of DC++. Nothing since April 2005 and suddenly...BOOM...they release two updates in less than a month. Will BCDC++ follow suit soon? Or are they waiting for a more stable release? I would happily contact the developers but there's no contact info on their site and they don't seem to have a forum, at least not that I can find. So I'm posting here hoping someone in-the-know sees the post and responds.

These DC++ versions are unstable, so BCDC++ is waiting for stable release I guess.
pwlee

Return to DirectConnect