Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

One of the best Pride Knock Out videos i've seen.

The video lounge is now open.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

One of the best Pride Knock Out videos i've seen.

Postby Captain America » Sun May 06, 2007 1:47 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Alizheg_fa4[/youtube]
My Machine:Intel I7 @ 2.7ghz| MSI X58 Platinum SLI Socket 1366 ATX Motherboard MS-7522| 2x Hitachi 500gig internal| Geforce gtx 260 core 216|SB X-Fi Xtreme Audio 7.1 2x| dvd lightscribe|Vista 64bit
Captain America

Postby carcassfan » Sun May 06, 2007 1:54 pm

sweet 8)

i cant beleive crocop got knocked out by gonzaga. now that was a kick worthy of the highlight reel :shock:
"I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders."

-Ted Nugent

God Bless America!
Tekk wrote:most of the things being pirated are obscure mexican bands
carcassfan

Postby TorrentMama » Sun May 06, 2007 3:27 pm

that's what I want to do to this bitch I work with. hopefully she's getting fired today or it might just come to blows. 8)
Lionel Hutz, court-appointed attorney. I'll be defending you on the charge of... Murder One! Wow! Even if I lose, I'll be famous!
TorrentMama

Postby EvilWizardGlick » Sun May 06, 2007 3:38 pm

Hell the 1977 Duane Bobick knockout by Ken Norton generated one of the funniest ever satryday Night Live skits.
Season 2, Episode 22
http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:XGspwpnrEmoJ:snltranscripts.jt.org/76/76uupdate.phtml+Duane+Bobick+saturday+night+live+quote&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us
A bell rings and once again we are watching the entire fifty-eight second video of the Ken Norton-Duane Bobick fight. The fight -- between Norton, a black man in blue trunks, and Bobick, a white man in tan trunks -- unfolds without interruption under the following voice overs:]

Duane Bobick V/O: You are about to witness a crime. Hello, this is Duane Bobick. According to statistics, every fifty-eight seconds a white man is brutally beaten by a black man. ... This is not necessarily the fault of the black man because environmental and societal conditions sometimes leave him no choice. That's where the Black Educational Conference comes in. They have shown thousands of black men that they do not have to resort to violence to prove their masculinity. They've shown blacks how to find rich, fulfilling and non-aggressive careers in the fields of computer technology, business administration and dentistry, that there are satisfactions in life other than beating up on whitey. ... [Norton is beating the crap out of Bobick] They suffered for four hundred years and we're sorry about it. I've seen "Roots" and so have you. Let's give them a chance to use their minds. [Norton knocks Bobick down] Remember, a better-educated black man is a weaker opponent. Show them how sorry we are. Help the black man gain respect for themselves. I know I have.

Don Pardo V/O: Send money to Black Educational Conference, Box 58, New York. And, remember, a better-educated black man is a weaker opponent.
EvilWizardGlick

Postby Captain America » Sun May 06, 2007 4:06 pm

@ TorrentMama

Remember take a bitch slap from her first and anything you do afterwards will be considered "self defense".

So go for the ground and pound on her
My Machine:Intel I7 @ 2.7ghz| MSI X58 Platinum SLI Socket 1366 ATX Motherboard MS-7522| 2x Hitachi 500gig internal| Geforce gtx 260 core 216|SB X-Fi Xtreme Audio 7.1 2x| dvd lightscribe|Vista 64bit
Captain America

Postby TorrentMama » Sun May 06, 2007 4:12 pm

she'd never hit me first. she has battered womans syndrome, she's a coward, and she's probably going to cry the next time I see her just because I'm going to bitch her out. (if that snake doesn't get fired first) fucking snake ass bitch screwed me out of a thousand bucks today. :evil: :evil:
Lionel Hutz, court-appointed attorney. I'll be defending you on the charge of... Murder One! Wow! Even if I lose, I'll be famous!
TorrentMama

Return to Video Lounge