-Ted Nugent

God Bless America!
Tekk wrote:most of the things being pirated are obscure mexican bands
carcassfan

Postby nik » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:59 pm

wonder how many will sue due to back injury :lol:
nik

Postby zbeast » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:02 pm

wow thats scarry and funny all at the same time.
I was kind of waiting for them to start spitting up green pee soup.
Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.
zbeast

Postby MrFredPFL » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:10 pm

i was once involved with the development of a fundraising mailing list maintenance package. our customers were, for better or worse, dominated by what are typically called evangelical ministries. one of these was the ministry of a man who, once a week (on saturday i believe), would hold a healing for their computer system. all the staff would gather in the computer room and hold hands while the minister would literally lay hands upon the machine. oddly enough, this customer was unique in our customer base because, of all our customers which did not have their own internal IT staff, this was the only customer who never needed software help or hardware service. their stuff simply always worked. coincidence, or was he a genuine healer? you be the judge ;)
MrFredPFL

Postby nik » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:29 pm

Nah i think they were prolly to scared to touch it. If it needed healing weekly it must have been the spawn of satan :twisted:
nik

Postby TDO » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:38 pm

nik wrote:Nah i think they were prolly to scared to touch it. If it needed healing weekly it must have been the spawn of satan :twisted:

ZOMFGBBQ! IT OPERATED WINDOWS ME?!>!>!>!>! AAAAAAAAA RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! THE ANTI-CHRIST IS HERE! :).

Anyway, was that dude supposed to have real power? To me it seemed like jerry-springer on heroin :).
TDO

Postby TorrentMama » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:45 pm

I realize I am about to put myself out for vicious attacks, but what the heck...

I never thought I'd see Benny Hinn on Slyck. But I've seen him before & been flat on the floor myself. I can't say more without violating the rules.
Lionel Hutz, court-appointed attorney. I'll be defending you on the charge of... Murder One! Wow! Even if I lose, I'll be famous!
TorrentMama

Postby carcassfan » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:54 pm

for the record i didnt post this to defame anyones beliefs/ideals. i just thought the song coupled with the video was pretty funny. and tm, I'd love to hear that story in a pm ;)
"I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders."

-Ted Nugent

God Bless America!
Tekk wrote:most of the things being pirated are obscure mexican bands
carcassfan

Postby zbeast » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:36 pm

I poke fun but I understand that everyone needs a little something to believe it.

I'm very proud to say while on the way to a Vampire Rave, all dressed in my black, red and silver.

I was waling down the street I passed a mother walking with her kid.
She actually did the classic touching her head and crossing her chest as I got closer.
I smiled, showing my fangs and walked on by, she hustled down the street after seeing that.
Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.
zbeast

Postby Captain America » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:57 pm

lol at 1:09 ish looks like he slaps an old lady.
My Machine:Intel I7 @ 2.7ghz| MSI X58 Platinum SLI Socket 1366 ATX Motherboard MS-7522| 2x Hitachi 500gig internal| Geforce gtx 260 core 216|SB X-Fi Xtreme Audio 7.1 2x| dvd lightscribe|Vista 64bit
Captain America

Postby bluebird » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:29 am

Brilliant! my favourite Drowning pool track. It goes really well with that clip.
there was another clip doing the rounds a few years ago with that as a backing but it was nasty :?
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
Douglas Adams

If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun x
bluebird
Shopping Fairy

Postby curzlgt » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:31 am

nice 1 cf! laughed my ass off!
“The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long, plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side,” - Hunter S Thompson
curzlgt

Postby HEAT84 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:46 am

bluebird wrote:Brilliant! my favourite Drowning pool track. It goes really well with that clip.

It also goes well with school shootings. :twisted: If they would've released that song a few years earlier when school shootings were at their peak (as far as how often they happened) this song would've made them very infamous.

"Nothings wrong with me, something's got to give, Beaten what for, Can't take much more. LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!" You can't seriously tell me this song isn't about a school shooting. I know music is open to the individual listener's interpretation but com'on. Just imagine if this song was playing over the intercom at Columbine during that massacre. It fits perfectly. Apparently Downing Pool claimed it was about moshing. To bad the lead singer died.

Yes I know some of what I just typed is disturbing, but thats the kind of stuff that gets in your mind when you're picked on physically and mentally for pretty much your entire school life. And I graduated 11 years ago and I'm still messed up. If you think being bullied has little or nothing to do with why school shooters do what they do., you obviously have know experience with being bullied or are a bully yourself. As long as your in denial about this it will only lead to more blood shed. Well, I guess I ruined this thread. Too bad. This issue has me all riled up :!:
[Under Construction]
HEAT84
Official Slyck Conspiracy Nut

Postby nik » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:07 am

HEAT84 wrote:
bluebird wrote:Brilliant! my favourite Drowning pool track. It goes really well with that clip.

It also goes well with school shootings. :twisted: If they would've released that song a few years earlier when school shootings were at their peak (as far as how often they happened) this song would've made them very infamous.

"Nothings wrong with me, something's got to give, Beaten what for, Can't take much more. LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!" You can't seriously tell me this song isn't about a school shooting. I know music is open to the individual listener's interpretation but com'on. Just imagine if this song was playing over the intercom at Columbine during that massacre. It fits perfectly. Apparently Downing Pool claimed it was about moshing. To bad the lead singer died.

Yes I know some of what I just typed is disturbing, but thats the kind of stuff that gets in your mind when you're picked on physically and mentally for pretty much your entire school life. And I graduated 11 years ago and I'm still messed up. If you think being bullied has little or nothing to do with why school shooters do what they do., you obviously have know experience with being bullied or are a bully yourself. As long as your in denial about this it will only lead to more blood shed. Well, I guess I ruined this thread. Too bad. This issue has me all riled up :!:

http://www.gorskys.com.au/articles/diy-ideas.html
follow link and go to the second one down.
nik

Postby IneptVagrant » Sat May 05, 2007 2:11 am

The vid is no longer availble ;;
IneptVagrant

Location: close the world . . . . . . . . . . . . . . txEn eht nepO

Return to Video Lounge