Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

edonkey-it.com

Discussion about the eDonkey program and both the eDonkey2000 network and the Overnet Network.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

edonkey-it.com

Postby SlyckScratch » Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:10 pm

http://p2pnet.net/story/8679

p2p news / p2pnet: edonkey-it.com was launched as an alternative to ed2k-it.com, one of the sites hammered by Hollywood's MPAA (Motion Picture Association of America) which, like its Big Four Organized Music brethren, is hell-bent on making sure you do, and buy, exactly what it tells you.

Athough ed2k-it.com is now back under new management with isoHunt.com and TorrentBox.com, many former users are leery of using it for obvious reasons, and edonkey-it.com founder infinity is one of them.

"I was once a member of ed2k-it and loved that site very much," he says. But, he wonders, is the 'new' site really, "simply under new management that is still to be decided?" Or is there more to it?

Time will tell, but infinity says in the meanwhile, just in case, and just to be safe, edonkey-it.com, is still around and, "looking for people to fill the ranks".
I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, 'Did he use six superfluous adjectives or only five?' To tell the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement - but as I deal in English, the most powerful language in the world with subtle nuances that may blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' Well do you punk?
SlyckScratch

Return to eDonkey2000 / Overnet