Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

I'm looking for an ed2k site solely for music...read on :)

Discussion about the eDonkey program and both the eDonkey2000 network and the Overnet Network.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

I'm looking for an ed2k site solely for music...read on :)

Postby olongopss » Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:55 am

There was this AMAZING site for music It's been a while and ?I can't remember the exact name of it, but there was a sitei think it was called, "musicdonkey". I apologize, again its been along time, so i may be dead wrong on the name of it, but it was an amazing music site for ED2K links. Not sure, but it had almost everysimegle song known to man. when it was shut down, I found a link that still had all the music listed that they offered, it was a backdoor way of getting there. does that link still exist, and if so, could sombody post the link?

Also,if this is not possible or nobody knows if its till aroud, are there anysites that are at least 1/3 as good as that site was? I've been looking high and low and having found one,s o if somebody coudl reccommend some/one/ or watever site that was as good or nearly as good as that awsome site was beforeit got shut down.
There are o many albums I want and I haven't yet foudn a site up to par. Please post the very best, It would be MOST appreciated.

P.S.: agian, if anyone knows of this backdoor site to that old site as perivously mention, please post the link...or the a link(S) as previously suggested in my second paragraph. It would be a life saver.

thankx so muh fellas. Love this board! :D

thanx,
Tom
"ok, so now I'm a fag, and I'm gonna have my skull sexed. Anything else gentlemen?"
olongopss

Postby Dycck. » Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:18 am

'Music', per say, then I would recomend http://www.shareprovider.com. Though, don't you know what to look for?. Ever tried SoulSeek?.
Dycck.

Postby in_hiding » Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:43 pm

I think there's a zipped/rar'ed version of MusicDonkey's content available on ed2k...

ah yes, take a look at Freereactor's list of ed2k sites. They have the ed2k link AND a mirror.

Hope that helps.
in_hiding

Postby gomez » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:57 pm

gomez

Postby ToM » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:59 pm

olongopss: Musicdonkey shut down but before doing so they released their entire db. If you search ed2k you should be able to find the musicdonkey db, if not hit me up with your email addy and I'll send it your way.

Also another great resource is http://www.mpc-donkey.net (quality Musepack encodes only!)
Pirate.
ToM
©

Postby olongopss » Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:04 am

awsome, just what I was looking for. thanx fellas Cheers :)
"ok, so now I'm a fag, and I'm gonna have my skull sexed. Anything else gentlemen?"
olongopss

Postby qm2003 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:59 am

qm2003

Return to eDonkey2000 / Overnet