Slyck.com
 
Slyck Chatbox - And More

energy blueprints I designed to stop the depression

This is the forum to discuss internet and other tech topics which aren't specifically hardware or software related issues.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

energy blueprints I designed to stop the depression

Postby btax » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:38 am

energy blueprints I designed to stop the depression
and no this isn't any type of commercial thing, I made these blueprints myself (and are hosted on scribd) and if u want to check them out, check them out and if I'm lying and just spreading commercial selling stuff you can shut down my thread. I have received a idea on a generator that will totally put an end to the energy greedy pigs and I am releasing this idea as public domain and so it won't be patentable. I decided to tell slyck about this because this generator if works will be our future and an end to gas stations all over the country.

I kept getting so angry how people believe downloading music is stealing, gas prices are our fault and are all because of demand, and how we deserve to suffer because we didn't switch to ethanol (which was reported on broken government how it would only help us break off our oil addiction by 7%) and well since so many people think a bunch of lies and junk and they get spoonfed by corporations and nobody is willing to peacefully stop the government or corporations on the economic mess that's to come(In fact Bush is getting away all scot free except for the shoe throwing), I decided to release a way out of this mess, a generator that runs on the power of negative vs. positive magnetism.

Anyways this idea has been spreading all over (with the help of legittorrents and I) the net including p2p, and is even being shared and supported by the legit torrents admin and one of their members is actively sharing my idea out of supportination against the bilderbergs causing the next great depression.

People keeps thinking that demand is behind all of the gas price problems but really now, if it was demand then some gas stations couldn't buy gas because of limited supplies yet you see high gas prices instead of limited quantities, so how can anybody believe that garbage that demand causing surges in prices and yet gas is always flowing as if we have more then enough supplies and yet we must raise prices so much that the economy starts falling apart because of loads more money going into the pockets of the oil exes. I have done some research and even our government knew gas prices effect the economy, and this is from a gov address so this isn't a conspiracy theory :)

http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/economy/energy_price.html

and so I got so sick and tired of all the lies I am now sharing this idea from scribd and this gives out everything, the technical blueprints and white papers released under public domain on a magnetism powered generator

http://www.scribd.com/doc/9702096/My-Pa ... -Generator
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9699528/Bluep ... -Generator

I decided to send my ideas to slyck so there can be discussions on this and anybody who thinks my idea is impossible why don't you spend some money and test this out before you tell me that my idea won't work, in fact Einstein was considered stupid and in fact he became a great scientist, flying was considered impossible and in fact we flue to the skies, and bumble bees can fly when it was considered impossible but in fact they don't care what we think and fly anyway.

So I made this public domain when I could have made so much money off of it is because if I don't stop the two top money guzzlers in the history of America money will be worthless and will be thrown in the streets and the global elite will run the world.

So if this doesn't get chopped down by moderators believing I'm just spamming you all then I want any of you to start giving out ur opinions on energy sources that require no resources, that any family can run, without paying tens of thousands of dollars. I want people to come up with the cheapest ideas on free energy without breaking the bank :)

Your all probably wondering if I am getting anything out of this, well I am and it's Kicking the depression in the @$$ because money won't matter, not even gold if we all die from lack of medical care, or America going downhill to China.

So what I get out of this is that we all fight the depression together, as people united and that we all fight with might to stop these evil corporations from bankrupting American and leaving us all sued and homless and turned into sex slaves and prostitutes in a third world country they will leave behind, we can stop this depression, we can stop them if we all unite and band together.
I started http://uswgo.hyipo.net/ to help stop the Bilderbergs because they are a bunch of criminals that need to be taught a lesson, and the first lesson is why criminals should be arrested.
User avatar
btax
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:56 am

Re: energy blueprints I designed to stop the depression

Postby btax » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:40 am

What do you say people, you wanna help me fight the depression and the whole inflating and deflating of the dollar to destroy the middle class and kill off the disabled including me (in case u all realized I got mild autism and brittle diabetes). It's time we unite! to stop the corruption started by Bush and his oil family.
I started http://uswgo.hyipo.net/ to help stop the Bilderbergs because they are a bunch of criminals that need to be taught a lesson, and the first lesson is why criminals should be arrested.
User avatar
btax
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:56 am

Re: energy blueprints I designed to stop the depression

Postby qm2003 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:33 am

I wonder how many sheeple will get fooled by this entertaining "invention". :popcorn:


Btw, after you got the nobel price for inventing a "working non-subatomic super-strong unipolar magnet that gets even stronger with a little electricity", make sure to check back in and we'll have a little party. :toast:


:mrgreen:
How to setup Emule. A small checklist Schmu's MuleDoc
P2P is not piracy, it's marketing. In fact, if your music or movie is NOT being downloaded, you should be WORRIED !
If you can't even give it away for free, how do you expect to sell it, stupid ?
qm2003
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:11 am

Re: energy blueprints I designed to stop the depression

Postby btax » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:42 am

qm2003 wrote:I wonder how many sheeple will get fooled by this entertaining "invention". :popcorn:


Btw, after you got the nobel price for inventing a "working non-subatomic super-strong unipolar magnet that gets even stronger with a little electricity", make sure to check back in and we'll have a little party. :toast:


:mrgreen:


Well we will just see who is fooling who, I know I ain't doing this because biofuels and oil keeps us dependent on the greedy corporations doesn't it and so they will forever hold our leash unless we do something about it.

Thats why I came up with this idea, u think it's a fools joke, well thats why I want a scientific evaluation and I will make sure nobody ruins it so that I can prove to the world that we need to ditch the electric companies and oil companies and run energy ourselves :) Thats my goal is home runned electricity that's affordable for the poor, im sure John Edwards would support me since hes for the poor ;)
I started http://uswgo.hyipo.net/ to help stop the Bilderbergs because they are a bunch of criminals that need to be taught a lesson, and the first lesson is why criminals should be arrested.
User avatar
btax
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:56 am

Re: energy blueprints I designed to stop the depression

Postby Fartingbob » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:47 am

So why havent you tested one yourself btax? If its apparenty so cheap and easy to make?
User avatar
Fartingbob
P2P Trafficker
 
Posts: 13248
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:18 pm
Location: Serenity

Re: energy blueprints I designed to stop the depression

Postby multivariable » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:32 am

Fruitcake Alert!!!

Fruitcake Alert!!!
User avatar
multivariable
 
Posts: 27959
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:28 am

Re: energy blueprints I designed to stop the depression

Postby rogue1021 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:32 am

Why not use a Tesla style radiant event and not have any moving parts? You also wouldn't have to deal with back EMF and Eddy currents. Then you could broadcast it around your house with simple antennas.
rogue1021
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:53 pm

Re: energy blueprints I designed to stop the depression

Postby multivariable » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:39 am

rogue1021 wrote:Why not use a Tesla style radiant event and not have any moving parts? You also wouldn't have to deal with back EMF and Eddy currents. Then you could broadcast it around your house with simple antennas.

That's exactly right.

All you clowns who don't already have this tech in your house, right now, well, you're all just losers.
User avatar
multivariable
 
Posts: 27959
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:28 am

Re: energy blueprints I designed to stop the depression

Postby piguglyness » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:45 am

multivariable wrote:
rogue1021 wrote:Why not use a Tesla style radiant event and not have any moving parts? You also wouldn't have to deal with back EMF and Eddy currents. Then you could broadcast it around your house with simple antennas.

That's exactly right.

All you clowns who don't already have this tech in your house, right now, well, you're all just losers.



If you broadcast it though wont you need a broadcasting licence?...Also if you broadcast it wont your neighbours nick it like your wifi?....Or can you encrypt it?.....I dunno..... :tinfoilhat:
piguglyness
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:24 am
Location: Not AFK.

Re: energy blueprints I designed to stop the depression

Postby DSzymborski » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:18 am

I agree with Btax. The future is here. We just need to have the strength to demand our government repeal the First Law of Thermodynamics. The second one, too, but I fear that Big Entropy is simply too powerful.
DSzymborski
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:33 am

Re: energy blueprints I designed to stop the depression

Postby btax » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:05 pm

DSzymborski wrote:I agree with Btax. The future is here. We just need to have the strength to demand our government repeal the First Law of Thermodynamics. The second one, too, but I fear that Big Entropy is simply too powerful.


yeah we do need to do something, but now that gas is lower people just won't do much since there's nothing to worry about. You can be surprised what people will do when they are threatened by the high gas prices, or being kicked out of their homes, if gas ever goes up again everybody would start demanding that their government allows people to start testing their own clean energy methods and then use them.

I like to make this type of generator because I need to run a super computer for my super archive of open source data but it would bloat my electric bill very high and so I need free energy to totally cut out the expenses, that's what else I'm gonna get from my idea, if I get the money to do some research and testings into if my generator really works or not, then if it works I will glady submit a video to you all from youtube and that will be your proof to show it really works.

I just need money to try this clean and independent (family wise) energy source.

Also to let you all know I had to submit this to the internet to prevent myself from disappearing because if it's out there then it can't be controlled and if it can't be controlled then I won't disappear. I have heard of others who made super efficient energy cars and had their patents bought up or were threatened, it's not just the bloody RIAA doing dirty work, the car companies and oil companies are both in on keeping us slaves to the gas pumps.


Hey if you want proof that magnets can be powerful enough for things like idea, qm2003 cause you seem to doubt my idea really works, heres a education site for all of slyck to see and this place tells you freely how all the stones at coral castle got lifted, try http://www.code144.com and it was lifted by magnets at the right math and coordination and using very advanced prime number algorithms.

So anybody who thinks magnets aren't very powerful and will never make a generator run as well as provide electricity then take a look at coral castle, how he moved all stones using anti-gravity techniques.

So for anybody who thinks my idea won't work because you don't see other people doing it is a good job of that stuff being covered up for so long and in fact anythings possible in science, science doesn't mean suffer with high gas prices, science was invented to help mankind, not control and govern it. Whether you believe it or not this stuff is gonna come out in the open and pretty soon this energy crises will become like yesterdays bad news but today's improvement for humanity.

So if you don't believe code144, then try it yourself, like what several conspiracy theorists say, if you need proof do the research and find out for yourself like a private investigator. So that's my argument to the non believers.
I started http://uswgo.hyipo.net/ to help stop the Bilderbergs because they are a bunch of criminals that need to be taught a lesson, and the first lesson is why criminals should be arrested.
User avatar
btax
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:56 am

Re: energy blueprints I designed to stop the depression

Postby qm2003 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:26 pm

:lol:

Please have mercy,
stop it,
i can't take it anymore.

:lol:

Gasp,
air, i need some air.

This is so much better than TV.

:popcorn:
How to setup Emule. A small checklist Schmu's MuleDoc
P2P is not piracy, it's marketing. In fact, if your music or movie is NOT being downloaded, you should be WORRIED !
If you can't even give it away for free, how do you expect to sell it, stupid ?
qm2003
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:11 am

Re: energy blueprints I designed to stop the depression

Postby btax » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:31 pm

qm2003 wrote::lol:

Please have mercy,
stop it,
i can't take it anymore.

:lol:

Gasp,
air, i need some air.

This is so much better than TV.

:popcorn:


Well if thats how ur gonna act then I will ignore you and let the other forum members answer unless you decide to grow up and stop laughing at me, I'm not gonna get all mad over someone who thinks all of this is some kind of joke, if I was making a joke I would have added clowns and bunnies and birds to it, lol
I started http://uswgo.hyipo.net/ to help stop the Bilderbergs because they are a bunch of criminals that need to be taught a lesson, and the first lesson is why criminals should be arrested.
User avatar
btax
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:56 am

Re: energy blueprints I designed to stop the depression

Postby qm2003 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:43 pm

I believe you being serious about this.

This makes it even more funnier. :lol:
How to setup Emule. A small checklist Schmu's MuleDoc
P2P is not piracy, it's marketing. In fact, if your music or movie is NOT being downloaded, you should be WORRIED !
If you can't even give it away for free, how do you expect to sell it, stupid ?
qm2003
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:11 am

Re: energy blueprints I designed to stop the depression

Postby MrFredPFL » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:49 pm

dunno why, but i feel like watching Brian Fellow's Safari Planet now.
MrFredPFL
 
Posts: 15755
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:48 pm

Re: energy blueprints I designed to stop the depression

Postby zbeast » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:08 pm

What you have done sir is create a perpetual motion machine.
These don't work, they can't work, they will never work.

Go to you tube and looks at the dozens of these devices.
All of there creators always make the statement that all I have to do is get
the magnets just right and.... No, they wont work.

Now I'm all for developing a system for getting off of oil being that out part of the
would is trying to be control by the middle east via oil prices.
But devices like your's is not it.

Take the time to read up on Conservation of energy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_energy

The laws of man you can break the law's of the universe you cant.
There is no great conspiracy, the oil company's are not trying to high the truth, the government is not
trying to block new tech to keep power.

If these type of devices worked people would be using them.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Perpetual+Motion+machine&search_type=&aq=-1&oq=
Free Energy.
http://www.youtube.com/results?orig_query=Perpetual+Motion+machine&search_query=free+energy&orig_query_src=2
Enjoy the videos...
but know that all of these devices are fakes and do not make more energy then they
consume.
Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.
zbeast
 
Posts: 6783
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:20 pm
Location: Behind that itch. yes, that one right there.

Re: energy blueprints I designed to stop the depression

Postby georgegad » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:20 pm

There were so many things i wanted to say that my head exploded and i had to take a nap before i posted.

But rather than mock you for trying to help everybody i will explain why your plan doesnt work.

Its not actually a stupid idea, but its not new. A lot of people have tried the same idea before, most notably there were a few guys just a few months ago who claimed to the scientific community that they had developed a perpetual motion machine, i believe they had interested backers and everything. I bet they felt silly when they found out it didnt work. So dont be too embarrassed, a lot of very clever people have followed the same line of thought.

As it was explained to me the problem is that the magnets are too hard to make and your machine doesnt produce enough power to make it worthwhile.
You can make your machine and it WILL produce power, but even in its whole lifetime it wont produce as much power as it took to make. So you end up with a machine that costs $1000 to make and only provides $900 worth of power before it wears out. It might work well as a type of energy storage, but someone already invented a lot of different kinetic batteries.

EDIT. yeah, what they said :lookup: But they added pretty links and hit enter first so they have upstaged me.
Now i have post envy. :cry:
georgegad
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:47 pm
Location: 192.168.1.1:69

Re: energy blueprints I designed to stop the depression

Postby btax » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:06 pm

georgegad wrote:There were so many things i wanted to say that my head exploded and i had to take a nap before i posted.

But rather than mock you for trying to help everybody i will explain why your plan doesnt work.

Its not actually a stupid idea, but its not new. A lot of people have tried the same idea before, most notably there were a few guys just a few months ago who claimed to the scientific community that they had developed a perpetual motion machine, i believe they had interested backers and everything. I bet they felt silly when they found out it didnt work. So dont be too embarrassed, a lot of very clever people have followed the same line of thought.

As it was explained to me the problem is that the magnets are too hard to make and your machine doesnt produce enough power to make it worthwhile.
You can make your machine and it WILL produce power, but even in its whole lifetime it wont produce as much power as it took to make. So you end up with a machine that costs $1000 to make and only provides $900 worth of power before it wears out. It might work well as a type of energy storage, but someone already invented a lot of different kinetic batteries.

EDIT. yeah, what they said :lookup: But they added pretty links and hit enter first so they have upstaged me.
Now i have post envy. :cry:


well then why don't u all check out code144, he didn't use magic or teleconesis, he used magnets at the right coordination, thats brilliant, and he planned it all and he made coral castle without expensive equipment.

I think before you say my idea is wrong just like flying is wrong, I suggest this idea gets tested with multiple theories and retries before you can prove to me that it's failed, I believe I can make this work. If I make it work I will show you all and you will drop the it is impossible comment.

There are many things that are impossible in this world and yet it happens, coral castle was impossible yet it happened, bees weren't suppose to fly and scientists have proven their weights and yet they don't care and fly anyway. It is impossible to fly in mid air right yet it's been done. It was impossible for autistic people to excel and yet they did.

I will continue bringing out my idea no matter what people say or think because if I believe in it and the power of the magnetic force I can bring this device to life and put an end to oppression. If you think there's no conspiracies then you have your head in the sand and believe where comcast or any corporation wants, now I know why the governments being bribed by corporations not going after me because they know I would look like a fool, a nobody.

Well when somebody invents this and proves it and proves it's real then I want that person to testify for me on this forum, because I know I am not crazy, I think anybody who thinks it's normal for America to be destroyed by treasonous terrorists because it's to protect children from molesters or terrorists in the middle east have not realized that they are being deceived into accepting and conditioning themselves to accept the corrupt system for what it is, a joke.

In fact our whole country was started by some molesters and slave drivers, we broke the laws of the land the minute we came to the new world, we have been deceived and Ben Franklin tried to warn us and we didn't listen and now we are gonna be in a depression because nobody thinks real solutions will help us.

We don't have to suffer in this hell, we can make this heaven, we can make this heaven or hell. Right now Americas becoming hell because nobody is standing up for one another, I'm not saying we need to attack our politicians for crimes, I'm saying we need to stand up for one another and support other ideas no matter how crazy some thinks it sounds.

How do you know these tests weren't made to break by default so that it would make other people look crazy. magnets repel right? then why not magnets repel each other to turn a generator.

We can be a team here and prove that either my idea works or it's crazy and I'll admit I'm wrong, either way we need to bankrupt these energy companies if we want to stop the depression. Many of you thinks we need higher prices to make quality of quantity go up but in a way that make more people homeless, gets more of us in debt, and makes people work two jobs, does any of you think it's normal to avoid family and work all day long to death, is this how America should be?

So think I'm crazy if you will but I'm not gonna be the one shot by U.S Troops when they come in and police your nation when chaos emerges because of no gas or no food. I'm not here to be some type of anti-government bad guy, I'm here to put a stop to the elite running us all into their trap.


Please before you criticize me look into this, thats why I posted here, I want people to test out the idea for themselves and prove to themselves that the idea works. The reason I got it out so many places is because many people thinks my ideas a joke, but why don't you do research into this matter and run this idea yourselves before you tell me it's impossible.

Remember doing independent research yourself is the best way to determine if somethings true or not, then if you believe me then post along with me, don't be afraid of being ridiculed, even though other forums attacked those people that had the same idea too. We need to bring this out in the open, don't let experts sway public opinion away from independent research.
I started http://uswgo.hyipo.net/ to help stop the Bilderbergs because they are a bunch of criminals that need to be taught a lesson, and the first lesson is why criminals should be arrested.
User avatar
btax
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:56 am

Re: energy blueprints I designed to stop the depression

Postby Fartingbob » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:35 pm

Oh my god i just sat and watched the first 20 minutes of that stupid 'code144' video. Apart from being mind numbingly dull and in desperate need of speeding up it seems as though bascially this one guy who liked engineering and then someone has spent ages desperately looking for patterns in numbers and things scattered around the 'castle'. The connections are so obscure and random that most are likely a coincidence. If you look long enough you can see a pattern in anything.

All that brings me to my main point which is the laws of physics say you cant make this source of energy work. It will take considerably more energy to make than it will produce over its lifetime. Try building it then maybe get back to us.
User avatar
Fartingbob
P2P Trafficker
 
Posts: 13248
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:18 pm
Location: Serenity

Re: energy blueprints I designed to stop the depression

Postby btax » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:50 pm

well then I guess we have a challenge, If I prove to you all that my generator does work then it must be published on banner ads and released to the press all over the world but if I lose then I'll admit I was so wrong and not discuss it again on this forum. So once I make this happen I will submit it using youtube and maybe I can make a high quality HD record of it if possible (if I can afford a HD Camcorder) so you can see I'm not running a trick. So if I prove to you my idea works then some of you that don't believe me will owe me a apology and that you will have to publish my idea on slyck news, thats right if the mod takes my offer then If I can prove to you all that my idea works it must be published on major news sites and even Slashdot.

So I will find a way to do this, and if someone else proves my idea works I will give him credit and then my idea will be on the news.

One more thing, the rules for my challenge if these rules are accepted by the challenger: the non-belivers.

1: I, a reliable witness, or a representative can submit videos or other proof that this idea on my magnet running generator really works to prove it, or if a slyck member runs my idea and succeeds he can testify on my behalf.
2: there must be no money bets or anything like that (doing so is illegal) the only thing I want is publicity of my work without being labeled a spammer and getting lots of hits on my blueprints.
3: If I can bring proof I want to be considered a credible junior engineer designer and also be respected on these forums instead of being looked like a fool
4: I will reward anybody who helps achieve my dream, anybody who makes my idea become a reality will become my assistant and will be credited as well all over the net that talks about my blueprints.
I started http://uswgo.hyipo.net/ to help stop the Bilderbergs because they are a bunch of criminals that need to be taught a lesson, and the first lesson is why criminals should be arrested.
User avatar
btax
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:56 am

Re: energy blueprints I designed to stop the depression

Postby SlyckTom » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:21 pm

btax...are you going to build this device any time soon? Have you purchased the necessary hardware and internal components? I imagine the magnets will be quite expensive...

How good are your fabrication skills? It would seem to me that you would need to have considerable experience just getting the logistics out of the way (setting up a work shop, procuring specialized tools, planning, research, etc) - let alone the actual build...
Follow us on Twitter @SlyckDotCom
Join our Facebook Fan page
SlyckTom
 
Posts: 5713
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 7:22 pm
Location: New York City

Re: energy blueprints I designed to stop the depression

Postby georgegad » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:23 pm

I certainly dont think your crazy btax, but you are getting a little bit carried away.

Dont give up your idea if you dont want to. But do spend a few more days researching it before you sink your life savings into it. You will find theres actually hundreds of years of research done on this concept. I expect if you were to take your idea down to the patent office today you would find they already have a similar idea patented.

It is not that you cant get power from the machine, you can, but eventually the magnets wear down and stop repulsing and you have to re-magnetize them. The power you need to re-magnetize the machine is always more than the machine puts out.

Its not that no one has done the test, its just that you havent looked hard enough for the results. There are many hundred machines based on similar ideas to yours, enough to fill a museum, sadly none of them have ever been able to provide free power to the world. Its not that all their inventors were killed, its just that when asked to test the machines they never worked.

I designed one myself one time, it used springs to hold the magnets together and generates energy when you bounce it, sadly it also didnt work. Well it made power, just not enough to pay wages for someone to stand there and bounce it all day. Was great fun planning though, it was very educational. Make your own perpetual motion machine should be the first step for every great inventor.

Keep working on your idea, but dont start thinking your suddenly about to do what thousands before you have spent their lives and failed to do. You are just setting yourself up for disappointment.

That being said, best of luck in your work. If you were successful you would get more than an accreditation, you may get your own island. It would be like being the first one to turn lead into gold.


My personal thoughts for the future of energy...Yes you may all stop reading now i know your not interested

Slowpoke reactors. To over simplify, you combine some very expensive elements in a laboratory and then contain them in a shielded sphere about the size of your car engine, as they degrade they give off particles that you capture and use to make electricity. Its not "free power", there is no "free power" They cost a lot to make initially but if they provide a steady stream of power for 10-20 or 100 years they become very close to free over time.
Of course now im assuming you are OK with having a "reactor" in your basement. Some people arent. I can assure you they just dont explode (even if you try to make it). But you might not take my word for it. Nor can i guarantee your neighbour wont cut theirs open to get the candy out.
Apart from that their KOOL.
georgegad
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:47 pm
Location: 192.168.1.1:69

Re: energy blueprints I designed to stop the depression

Postby btax » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:30 pm

SlyckTom wrote:btax...are you going to build this device any time soon? Have you purchased the necessary hardware and internal components? I imagine the magnets will be quite expensive...

How good are your fabrication skills? It would seem to me that you would need to have considerable experience just getting the logistics out of the way (setting up a work shop, procuring specialized tools, planning, research, etc) - let alone the actual build...


I will have to figure out a way to do this. So I will need a workshop, and special tools, planning and research, well I already got the blueprints and white papers, all I need is to build it and of course I will probably need special tools because parts aren't made out of nothing.

I probably can't do this alone so I will probably need a team and this team will have to be smart on certain subjects and are willing to do the impossible.

So yes I can do all that if I got a team together, it's always better to work together then alone and also would provide going dutch with finances.

Yeah magnets might be expensive unless you know where to look, If I find the right magnets and know where to look, then, I have my sources. I will probably possibly need a one time grant if anybody likes to take a leap at following my idea then I could get funding to buy a HD camcorder so any of u can see if there are any suspicious things u know like if a idea really works I need to prove to the skeptics.

It's better to prove to them then argue with them, that's why I like to do this challenge.
I started http://uswgo.hyipo.net/ to help stop the Bilderbergs because they are a bunch of criminals that need to be taught a lesson, and the first lesson is why criminals should be arrested.
User avatar
btax
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:56 am

Re: energy blueprints I designed to stop the depression

Postby btax » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:35 pm

georgegad wrote:I certainly dont think your crazy btax, but you are getting a little bit carried away.

Dont give up your idea if you dont want to. But do spend a few more days researching it before you sink your life savings into it. You will find theres actually hundreds of years of research done on this concept. I expect if you were to take your idea down to the patent office today you would find they already have a similar idea patented.

It is not that you cant get power from the machine, you can, but eventually the magnets wear down and stop repulsing and you have to re-magnetize them. The power you need to re-magnetize the machine is always more than the machine puts out.

Its not that no one has done the test, its just that you havent looked hard enough for the results. There are many hundred machines based on similar ideas to yours, enough to fill a museum, sadly none of them have ever been able to provide free power to the world. Its not that all their inventors were killed, its just that when asked to test the machines they never worked.

I designed one myself one time, it used springs to hold the magnets together and generates energy when you bounce it, sadly it also didnt work. Well it made power, just not enough to pay wages for someone to stand there and bounce it all day. Was great fun planning though, it was very educational. Make your own perpetual motion machine should be the first step for every great inventor.

Keep working on your idea, but dont start thinking your suddenly about to do what thousands before you have spent their lives and failed to do. You are just setting yourself up for disappointment.

That being said, best of luck in your work. If you were successful you would get more than an accreditation, you may get your own island. It would be like being the first one to turn lead into gold.


My personal thoughts for the future of energy...Yes you may all stop reading now i know your not interested

Slowpoke reactors. To over simplify, you combine some very expensive elements in a laboratory and then contain them in a shielded sphere about the size of your car engine, as they degrade they give off particles that you capture and use to make electricity. Its not "free power", there is no "free power" They cost a lot to make initially but if they provide a steady stream of power for 10-20 or 100 years they become very close to free over time.
Of course now im assuming you are OK with having a "reactor" in your basement. Some people arent. I can assure you they just dont explode (even if you try to make it). But you might not take my word for it. Nor can i guarantee your neighbour wont cut theirs open to get the candy out.
Apart from that their KOOL.


I might think about it, If I can do this even with this big speedbump in my ideas I will try it. Thanks for the heads up, I didn't realize magnets can wear down, I will just have to find a way around this problem if I want to continue my idea, I will try because I want to save this world from it's demise, we don't have to go down the path to global warming. We don't have to accept our dark fate, we can change it.
I started http://uswgo.hyipo.net/ to help stop the Bilderbergs because they are a bunch of criminals that need to be taught a lesson, and the first lesson is why criminals should be arrested.
User avatar
btax
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:56 am

Re: energy blueprints I designed to stop the depression

Postby btax » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:44 pm

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=3808.msg66082 I just found from this place that Permanent magnets last 100 years for good magnetism for normal usage. So if My generator accelerated it's power 3 times it would last for a few decades, so if this can be made cheaply one day in factories it could last a while not to mention there could be a system to replace those magnets and reuse the generator, that might work.

A magnet site http://74.125.45.132/search?q=cache:yaK ... cd=3&gl=us

Says that each 10 years it only loses 1% and it would probably only cut my generators power producing by a few kilowatts and many knows not to overload their powerboxes. If the powerbox is regulated good enough it can sustain it's power for a long while before needing magnet replacements, it isn't a perfect solution but way cheaper and better then our current alternative energy sources that require a lot of money and government subsidies and CO2 taxes or other taxes.

Really all generators and electricity uses magnetism to gain power and so if the entire generator ran on separate and powerful magnets sharing it's usage then it will probably wear out in a long time if constructed carefully.


I just made a revision to my white paper about one of the issues and countering it with a solution and so I fixed one problem, theres probably gonna be more problems but I will face them as well because my idea must come now if we are the face this energy crises.
I started http://uswgo.hyipo.net/ to help stop the Bilderbergs because they are a bunch of criminals that need to be taught a lesson, and the first lesson is why criminals should be arrested.
User avatar
btax
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:56 am

Next

Return to Tech/Other/Internet Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

© 2001-2008 Slyck.com