Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

Which is the best VPN?

This is the forum to discuss tech-software related issues.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

Which is the best VPN?

Postby sarahjo » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:23 am

I am trying to build a list which has the names of the best of vpn's with concern to price, quality of service and customer support. I know there are many websites who have the list. I want something raw that comes directly from users.
sarahjo

How good is Purevpn?

Postby sarahjo » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:19 am

I was looking at different blogs and reviews and they were all praises for Purevpn. I would like to know if anyone has used. How good is the vpn service Purevpn? In terms of price, security, logs and any other feature that is specially required for a vpn to be stated good.
sarahjo

Re: Which is the best VPN?

Postby BestJasonTime » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:59 am

I haven't tried purevpn myself. Right now I am using nordvpn and it's pretty good, internet speed while browsing or torrenting is acceptable, has a killswitch option just in case and the price was fairly reasonable too.
BestJasonTime

Re: Which is the best VPN?

Postby Drumbeat » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:59 am

I purchased Nord one month ago at a knockdown price of £82 UK sterling for 3 year of their VPN service. A bargain! It works flawlessly, and if you like to stream music in Deezer's free service, all the annoying promo adds are cut out when Nord is switched on. Also, Nord has dedicated P2P servers. With these switched on, other normal web browsing etc works as it should. If you haven't selected one of Nord's P2P servers and you go into a torrent site, Nord automatically detects this and assigns you to a P2P server. Again, your other web browsing is secured.
If you use Microsoft Outlook (or similar), however, your email incoming addresses must be IMAP, otherwise Outlook will not be able to retrieve them from the servers. Other than that, a great VPN. One to certainly get hold of at its ridiculously low offer price for 3 years' cover.
Drumbeat

Return to Tech/Software Discussion