Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

i want download dota videos from youtube

This is the forum to discuss tech-software related issues.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

i want download dota videos from youtube

Postby sbluntan » Fri May 20, 2011 3:09 am

hi,all i was a super fans of warcraft3 i like play dota very much.recently i watch a video on youtube,about sf(nevermore)so beautiful control,and i want learn from that video,but i can not go online everyday so i tend to download it and play it on my portable hard drive.but i don't konw how to download video on youtube and after downloaded it how can i convert flv into dvd or other formats.some one persuade me to try any dvd converter,i can't understand which one to choose, pls help me!!!! :)
sbluntan

Re: i want download dota videos from youtube

Postby Mcdon2401 » Fri May 20, 2011 3:56 am

To download video in Firefox, there are any number of add-ons that work fine. Personal choice is one called NetVideoHunter. Install it, run a few seconds of the video you want, then click om the program, and select the video for download.

To convert from flv, download Pazera. Converts just about anything.
It's only funny until someone gets hurt,

Then it's bloody hilarious :)

It is the mark of an educated mind, to entertain a thought without being seduced by it.
Mcdon2401

Postby sbluntan » Mon May 30, 2011 2:42 am

thank for your advice.i make it as you told me. :D
sbluntan

Postby jokster » Mon May 30, 2011 3:19 pm

"jdownloader" lets you dl youtube links (as well as all the other things it does)
you will have the choice of mp3, flv and mp4 also the choice of various resolutions if available (360, 480, 720, 1080), just delete the ones you dont want from the download list.
it really easy too, just run jdownloader and the copy the url to your clipboard. as jdownloader watches the clipboard for links it will auto add them.
Capitalism Is Cannibalism
Resistance is fertile
jokster

Postby kittyzhang » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:56 am

There are many free youtube downloader online. You can download one. When you want to download the Youtube videos by the downloader, you only need to copy the video url into the downloader. It will download automatically. Many downloaders also provide format convert. When the downloading is completed, it will ask you if or which format you want to save the video. Just choose it. It will be OK till then.
kittyzhang

Return to Tech/Software Discussion