Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

Pace PVR TDC577x computer to pvr transfer

This is the forum to discuss tech-hardware related issues.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

Pace PVR TDC577x computer to pvr transfer

Postby ravensky6x9 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:34 am

Question I have a Pace PVR Model TDC577x , I am looking to load some martial arts movies to the harddrive and use watch them in my garage . I figured since its a pvr there should be a way to either upload them through the usb port or to add an external drive with some movies loaded on there. I have not found any information and really do not want to crack the case open and load them to the internal 80gig hd. Does anyone know if there is a conversion software or some way to load a few things on it.

I apologize for in advance if this topic is in the wrong forum. I was not sure if it indeed did belong elsewhere. I would appreciate any help you can provide..
TY Ravensky
ravensky6x9

Re: Pace PVR TDC577x computer to pvr transfer

Postby HouseCrowd » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:38 am

According to the manual, while its USB and Ethernet connections are for "future use", it would appear to have a SATA connection to which you could attach an external HDD. The file system and file formats it can recognise may be quite limited though.
There are 10 types of people in the World; those who understand binary, and those who do not.
HouseCrowd

Return to Tech/Hardware Discussion