Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

KAZAA LITE REVOLUTION HAS TROJAN!!!!

Discussions about the FastTrack network and any clients that connect to it
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

KAZAA LITE REVOLUTION HAS TROJAN!!!!

Postby KLRexposed » Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:57 pm

$$$$$$$$$GUYS I HAVE IMPORTANT IMFORMATION FOR YOU ALL ABOUT KAZAA LITE REVOLUTION $$$$$$$$ i found this on ZeroPAid.com

this fake client which is a ripoff of the real KAZAALITETOOLS bundles trojans!!!! the maker has been banned from all p2p sites becoz of the findings

HERE IT IS

http://img25.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img25&image=w6nt.jpg

$$$$$ REMEMBER dont download KAZAA LITE REVOLUTION unles u like VIRUS. THIS CLIENT IS A SCAM

for more infos go here! KAZAA LITE REVOLUTION FOUND TO CONTAIN TROJAN

if u didnt already know download KLITETOOLS the real KLITEK++ client!!!!!

plz email me for more info kazaalight@hotmail.com
KLRexposed

Postby Trev0r269 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:28 pm

Although most people in this forum hate on FastTrack for good reason, Thank you for bringing this to the forum's attention. I'm sure it might help out someone who may not be as informed about FT
Trev0r269

Postby ToM » Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:52 pm

If this is true, I am trully sadended by this state of affairs. Recently I've got back into the habit of sleeping again at night, though now I fail to see how I can continue to do so. Sounds like this Kazaa Lite Revolutions could be letting down everyone around me, and most of all - myself.

Being a long-time supporter and share holder in Kazaa Media Desktop and the both cool and fast FastTrack network, this is an extremely sad day for me.

I...I...just need someone to tell me these claims are false... I thought my Kazaa client was better than yours, now I'm not so sure.

This, along with the other horrors of the world put together has finally pushed me too far. I'm leaving Slyck for good.

Say it ain't so!

:(
Pirate.
ToM
©

Postby HouseCrowd » Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:06 pm

LMAO :lol:

There, there ... I'm sure you'll get over it ToM!
There are 10 types of people in the World; those who understand binary, and those who do not.
HouseCrowd

Postby Ooble » Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:22 pm

Who knows? With something as traumatic as this, the guy could be scarred for life... :P
[code:1]char str[20];
scanf("%19s", &str);
if (!strcmpi(str, "Hello, world!"))
printf("Hello, programmer.\n");[/code:1]
Ooble

Location: Wouldn't you like to know, SlyckTom? Just so you can sell my address to the RIAA? No chance.

Return to FastTrack/Kazaa