Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

Kazaa Lite is ALIVE AND WELL!!

Discussions about the FastTrack network and any clients that connect to it
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

Postby moirone » Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:01 pm

Kazaa Lite was NEVER SHUT DOWN!! You can download the latest version Kazaa Lite 2.7 (and all versions) at
moirone

Postby cleavebledread » Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:35 pm

who really cares? fasttrack is worst than dead, its rotten.
cleavebledread

Postby miner » Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:39 pm

if i am in the mood for some RIAA garbled music with the occasional high pitched screech i will click on that link, but otherwise ares, winmx, soulseek, bearshare lite, limewire or piolet are much better choices for MP3 singles.
miner

Postby ToM » Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:44 pm

You're almost 3 years too late to get an "I care" response, sorry.
Pirate.
ToM
©

Kazaa Lite 2.7

Postby moirone » Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:23 pm

I use Kazaa Lite 2.7 with the IP Blocker fully updated and I never get bad files!
moirone

Postby cleavebledread » Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:42 pm

maybe but you don't get the choice or the quality you would get using ares or winmx
cleavebledread

Postby Solomon » Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:21 am

So is Elvis.
Solomon

Postby Everlast » Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:27 am

moirone, there are better alternatives.
:wink:
Ares Galaxy forum maintainer/columnist.

Sure, there have been injuries and deaths in boxing, but none have been serious.
- Boxer Alan Minter
Everlast

Postby OhMyGod » Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:25 am

Some people do care and the FastTrack Network is very corrupted by fake files but if you know how to download them, then it is most certainly still a good source for files. Everyone is already trying to put FastTrack to the grave much too soon. What does everyone think is going to happen to the other networks like eDonkey since it is at the top of the list? Exactly the same thing. The most popular networks are always targeted for fake files. It is just a matter of time before everyone will try to put these other networks to the grave with FastTrack.
FastTrack is very much still alive and thats is the way it needs to be, if we let them take down FastTrack, then they will not stop there before all networks will be just as corrupted. We have to show them that they will never stop file sharing by corrupting what was the most popular network.

OhMyGod

Postby miner » Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:15 am

OhMyGod wrote:What does everyone think is going to happen to the other networks like eDonkey since it is at the top of the list?

very few people use verified link sites to download from kazaa while many people use verified link sites to download from ed2k. using a verified link site prevents the spread of fake files. kazaa is for people who use the internal search engine for small files while ed2k is for people who use verified sites for large files. kazaa's hashing system is a joke and it was cracked a long time ago by the RIAA. on the rare occasion when i do use the emule search engine there is a feature in 'show file details > file name' that lets me see all the other names this file has and the frequency. there are lots of entries in this list for sharereactor, shareconnector and other known verified sites. although the MPAA has shut down both SR and SC in a 9 month period, they will never turn ed2k into the fake file haven that fasttrack is.
miner

Postby Nessmaster » Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:52 am

OhMyGod wrote:Some people do care and the FastTrack Network is very corrupted by fake files but if you know how to download them, then it is most certainly still a good source for files. Everyone is already trying to put FastTrack to the grave much too soon. What does everyone think is going to happen to the other networks like eDonkey since it is at the top of the list? Exactly the same thing. The most popular networks are always targeted for fake files. It is just a matter of time before everyone will try to put these other networks to the grave with FastTrack.
FastTrack is very much still alive and thats is the way it needs to be, if we let them take down FastTrack, then they will not stop there before all networks will be just as corrupted. We have to show them that they will never stop file sharing by corrupting what was the most popular network.

You know he is kinda right. I mean I can just imagine myself being one of thoes people who keep saying how wonderfull ed2k is and how there are new versions of the emule client out, and I can just imagine people telling me to "get lost" or "that network is crap".

I guess the "network" itself is a good "network" if you clean it of the fake files, viruses, adaware/spyware. But I guess it's the client we really hate, because thats what the writers "do" have control over of, thats what they can change. So really I guess it's Kazaa and the clients that really put a bad name to FastTrack. Other than that the network is just a newtrok that is under attack constantly and can't do too much about it, a fate of all top networks if you ask me.
Nessmaster

Postby SlyckTom » Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:56 am

This is nothing more than a spam attempt to promote this individuals' site.

Closed
SlyckTom

Return to FastTrack/Kazaa