Slyck.com
 
Slyck Chatbox - And More

KaZaA the worst p2p program ?!

Discussions about the FastTrack network and any clients that connect to it
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

KaZaA the worst p2p program ?!

Postby P2P_G » Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:13 am

I think that kazaa is the worst p2p program beacuse: Spyware,Adware,Trojan,Fake-files and the RIAA and MPAA!!! Its is slow not many files on the network.When i tryed to instal kazaa 3.0 for a long time ago it instaled 1 trojan shhit!It crashed my computer so i instaled windowos XP again so the viruses and spware and adware will be removed! I hate kazaa and the Fasttrack network! All Kazaa/fasttrack users try another p2p program like Piolet/Clean Blubster for music and BearShare Lite/Pro for movies and other shit ;) Ares is good to but Gnutella is best try all Gnutella clients and se which you like most :) Do you hate/dont like fasttrack/kazaa?
Piracy Will Never Die.
User avatar
P2P_G
 
Posts: 2783
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:27 pm

Postby JunqueMan » Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:23 am

Uhh..Kazaa Lite Resurrection...

http://www.filesharingplace.com/downloa ... ection.php

Junque Man
"Pass me another cold Pawtucket Patriot..."
User avatar
JunqueMan
 
Posts: 2727
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:27 pm
Location: The Drunken Clam

Postby LaX » Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:23 am

First of all...Take a deep breath.

No need to encourage people to get off Fasttrack here. Once anyone mentions they had KaZaA, everyone goes all hushed up telling that poor guy to uninstall kazaa, run anti malware programs, reinstall windows, use limewire, use ares, use bittorrent....

BUT I dont hate/dislike Fasttrack. Thats where all the fake files, leechers, **aa bots are. 98% people that the **aa caught were using Fasttrack. If Fasttrack was to die right now, where will they go? They will go to Gnutella, which is where all the hype is. Some might also go to Ares and Bittorrent and eD2k.

We need Fasttrack to protect the better networks from all the crap it has :wink:
User avatar
LaX
 
Posts: 6551
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:02 am
Location: One of the multiverses you're not in

Re: KaZaA the worst p2p program ?!

Postby JunqueMan » Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:33 am

_Mp2p_ wrote:Another mp2p client:Piolet[Spyware free]
http://www.piolet.com/download/pub/_bet ... tsetup.exe


Fanboy??? :P

Junque Man
"Pass me another cold Pawtucket Patriot..."
User avatar
JunqueMan
 
Posts: 2727
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:27 pm
Location: The Drunken Clam

Postby zappauk2003 » Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:44 am

LaX wrote:First of all...Take a deep breath.

No need to encourage people to get off Fasttrack here. Once anyone mentions they had KaZaA, everyone goes all hushed up telling that poor guy to uninstall kazaa, run anti malware programs, reinstall windows, use limewire, use ares, use bittorrent....

BUT I dont hate/dislike Fasttrack. Thats where all the fake files, leechers, **aa bots are. 98% people that the **aa caught were using Fasttrack. If Fasttrack was to die right now, where will they go? They will go to Gnutella, which is where all the hype is. Some might also go to Ares and Bittorrent and eD2k.

We need Fasttrack to protect the better networks from all the crap it has :wink:


Oh so true Lax, oh so true. Fasttrack rules. :lol:
Finally getting around to trying out Linux, life's hard when you lack intellect.
zappauk2003
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:12 pm
Location: St Helens, Merseyside, NW England

Postby P2P_G » Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:23 am

zappauk2003 wrote:
LaX wrote:First of all...Take a deep breath.

No need to encourage people to get off Fasttrack here. Once anyone mentions they had KaZaA, everyone goes all hushed up telling that poor guy to uninstall kazaa, run anti malware programs, reinstall windows, use limewire, use ares, use bittorrent....

BUT I dont hate/dislike Fasttrack. Thats where all the fake files, leechers, **aa bots are. 98% people that the **aa caught were using Fasttrack. If Fasttrack was to die right now, where will they go? They will go to Gnutella, which is where all the hype is. Some might also go to Ares and Bittorrent and eD2k.

We need Fasttrack to protect the better networks from all the crap it has :wink:


Oh so true Lax, oh so true. Fasttrack rules. :lol:


HAHAHA ? LOL Fasttrack sux so much ;) But they dont have to share their crap that they downloaded from fasttrack! Gnutella, mp2p, eD2k is the best network i think :)
Piracy Will Never Die.
User avatar
P2P_G
 
Posts: 2783
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:27 pm

Re: KaZaA the worst p2p program ?!

Postby P2P_G » Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:23 am

JunqueMan wrote:
_Mp2p_ wrote:Another mp2p client:Piolet[Spyware free]
http://www.piolet.com/download/pub/_bet ... tsetup.exe


Fanboy??? :P

Junque Man


Hehehe yes ;)
Piracy Will Never Die.
User avatar
P2P_G
 
Posts: 2783
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:27 pm

Postby P2P_G » Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:28 am

JunqueMan wrote:Uhh..Kazaa Lite Resurrection...

http://www.filesharingplace.com/downloa ... ection.php

Junque Man


But the whole fasttrack network suck :( long time ago it was soo good! Im from russian and on fasttrack it was soo many russian mp3's ;) but now all of they are on eD2k servers ;) Razorback2 is the best server ;) or Donkey server nr.1 ....and there are soo mush russian old/new movies on eD2k ;) I think that Fasttrack will die soon ! Who want to use SlowCrap ? The Fasttrack network is not so fast ;) Gnutella is the fastest for movies and mp2p is fastest for music ;)
Piracy Will Never Die.
User avatar
P2P_G
 
Posts: 2783
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:27 pm

Postby LaX » Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:37 am

Gnutella isnt the fastest network for movies. It was intended for single mp3 files. And it still is. For movies, the fastest network has to be Bittorrent, because it was made for people to share big files quickly.
User avatar
LaX
 
Posts: 6551
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:02 am
Location: One of the multiverses you're not in

Postby P2P_G » Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:43 am

LaX wrote:Gnutella isnt the fastest network for movies. It was intended for single mp3 files. And it still is. For movies, the fastest network has to be Bittorrent, because it was made for people to share big files quickly.


Hehe okey but for me is BT slow! Okey but gnutella is still one of the fastest networks! G2 is soo damn slow!
Piracy Will Never Die.
User avatar
P2P_G
 
Posts: 2783
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:27 pm


Return to FastTrack/Kazaa

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

© 2001-2008 Slyck.com