Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

piolet trying to install...

Discuss the clients (Piolet, Blubster, RockItNet) that connect to the Manolito P2P network.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

piolet trying to install...

Postby fronall » Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:46 pm

I cant get on to piolet anymore without having to cancel an installation of front page (i have no disc so cant install it even if i wanted to, but i dont want to). The reason I dont want to is because one time they had something that looked legit, i installed and it was nothing but spyware. What is a good program to use to get singles but not have to wait in line (which i dont have to do with piolet)? Cause i am getting tired of this...or what is a good fix where i dont have to keep getting this problem. btw...it wouldnt bug me so much except i have to cancel 3 times, then it comes up again, then cancel 3 more times, then again it comes up and finally after one cancel click it stops and lets me get to piolet.
fronall

Postby napho » Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:12 pm

Programs that use msi installers put lots of garbage in the registry, and sometimes these install/uninstall boxes come up when you're using other programs. This utility will clean out the installer info that's causing the problem.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.as ... -us;290301
napho

Return to Manolito P2P (MP2P)