Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

Mp2p is not dieing :)

Discuss the clients (Piolet, Blubster, RockItNet) that connect to the Manolito P2P network.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

Mp2p is not dieing :)

Postby P2P_G » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:38 pm

The users stats is always getting biger and biger today: MP2P Network: 263535 Users, 64392959 Files, 255692.35 GB. So i dont think that mp2p is dieing! beacuse everyone is going from fasttrack to mp2p :) Yeah go Mp2p ;)
Piracy Will Never Die.
P2P_G

Postby zim » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:39 pm

ok... we all get it. you like mp2p.

but you really need to stop making all these damm threads about it.

its getting old real fast.
zim

Postby SlyckScratch » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:43 pm

1. Please reduce sig size to 3 lines maximium :D
2. Please try to avoid starting threads such as

MP2P is great
Why MP2P is better than something
MP2P is not rubbish
MP2P is still not rubbish

This should've been put in the 'MP2P does not suck' thread :P
I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, 'Did he use six superfluous adjectives or only five?' To tell the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement - but as I deal in English, the most powerful language in the world with subtle nuances that may blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' Well do you punk?
SlyckScratch

Postby P2P_G » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:46 pm

zim wrote:ok... we all get it. you like mp2p.

why?
Piracy Will Never Die.
P2P_G

Postby P2P_G » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:47 pm

SlyckScratch wrote:1. Please reduce sig size to 3 lines maximium :D

MP2P is great
MP2P is not rubbish

haha okey :P
Piracy Will Never Die.
P2P_G

Postby LANjackal » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:14 pm

_Mp2p_ wrote:
SlyckScratch wrote:1. Please reduce sig size to 3 lines maximium :D

MP2P is great
MP2P is not rubbish

haha okey :P

And the size of your signature is STILL the same. Do you have a comprehension problem?

I think the real issue here is that _Mp2p_ is not dying. That's a real problem.
Follow me around the internet!
[Windows 7 Pro x64 (Primary OS)
LANjackal

Location: Various networks. In the physical world I'm an adaptive AI that pretends to be human

Postby BasicTek » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:34 pm

LANjackal wrote:And the size of your signature is STILL the same. Do you have a comprehension problem?

I think the real issue here is that _Mp2p_ is not dying. That's a real problem.

LOL I usually skip threads when the last post was from _Mp2p_ unless it's news. Because of you LJ I actually clicked on one. Dang it :twisted:
"The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy." - Woodrow Wilson
BasicTek

Postby LxBeast » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:43 pm

LANjackal wrote:And the size of your signature is STILL the same. Do you have a comprehension problem?

Woah there, no need to start getting nasty. I seem to recall one LJ whom had a sig of text 3x that size.. for much longer then _Mp2p_ too.

Now give him a chance to change it. If he does nothing, admin can disable his sig, simple. No need to become disgruntled.

As for the thread topic, meh.. it's debatable. The network has lost many users in the past.. it's current figure isn't MP2P's peak, so to speak. It's far from userless tho'... and with projects reverse engineering the MP2P protocol, it may get a new lease of life yet.

SlyckScratch wrote:This should've been put in the 'MP2P does not suck' thread :P

Perhaps _Mp2p_ will keep this in mind when about to create future threads? _Mp2p_? :P
LxBeast

Postby LANjackal » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:46 pm

LxBeast wrote:

Woah there, no need to start getting nasty. I seem to recall one LJ whom had a sig of text 3x that size.. for much longer then _Mp2p_ too.

Yeah I changed mine pretty quickly, though.
Follow me around the internet!
[Windows 7 Pro x64 (Primary OS)
LANjackal

Location: Various networks. In the physical world I'm an adaptive AI that pretends to be human

Postby LaX » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:55 am

Oh and another suggestion. Try using the edit button more often instead of making double and triple post. Some people might think you are trying to increase your post count, which was a huge problem before I think. And try keeping relevant threads together.
LaX

Postby Mrs. 2p » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:00 am

_Mp2p_ wrote:

why?

because new threads need new topics (note how the button is labeled "new topic"). If you're going to repeat what you said earlier, then continue in the same thread. What have you added in this thread that was not already in the other one or would not have been relevant there?

also, as I said the other day, you really need to stop double and triple posting. When you're logged in, you'll notice that on the top right corner of your posts there is a small button labeled "edit". That's what you need to use if you want to add something to what you just posted and your post is still the last post in the thread.

And please read the rules of the forums carefully. That sig needs to be reduced.

Bearing in mind the slyck tagline wouldn't hurt either: share something intelligent! "so-and-so sucks!" or "so-and-so rules!" are not intelligent remarks. There is no calm reasoning behind them.

Finally, there is no need to get upset because others don't like your network(s) of choice. It's their loss not yours! no need to bug them into using it, right? :wink:
Blessed is the fool who dares giving advice, for he shall be wiser thanks to others' mistakes. J. M. Serrat
Don't you just love a good read?
Mrs. 2p

Postby P2P_G » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:11 pm

Mrs. 2p wrote:
_Mp2p_ wrote:

why?

because new threads need new topics (note how the button is labeled "new topic"). If you're going to repeat what you said earlier, then continue in the same thread. What have you added in this thread that was not already in the other one or would not have been relevant there?

also, as I said the other day, you really need to stop double and triple posting. When you're logged in, you'll notice that on the top right corner of your posts there is a small button labeled "edit". That's what you need to use if you want to add something to what you just posted and your post is still the last post in the thread.

And please read the rules of the forums carefully. That sig needs to be reduced.

Bearing in mind the slyck tagline wouldn't hurt either: share something intelligent! "so-and-so sucks!" or "so-and-so rules!" are not intelligent remarks. There is no calm reasoning behind them.

Finally, there is no need to get upset because others don't like your network(s) of choice. It's their loss not yours! no need to bug them into using it, right? :wink:

ohh ok
Piracy Will Never Die.
P2P_G

Postby carcassfan » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:16 pm

LANjackal wrote:
LxBeast wrote:

Yeah I changed mine pretty quickly, though.

your still a lawbreaker! I count 4 lines currently :wink: :lol:

edit: or is that the shitty resolution on my work pc?? :lol:
"I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders."

-Ted Nugent

God Bless America!
Tekk wrote:most of the things being pirated are obscure mexican bands
carcassfan

Postby Mrs. 2p » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:28 pm

carcassfan wrote:your still a lawbreaker! I count 4 lines currently :wink: :lol:

probably! I count 9!

_Mp2p_ if you don't know how to go about changing that sig, just log in, click on "profile" in the horizontal above (just below the Slyck Forums Logo), and scroll to the bottom of the page. You should be able to eliminate the extra 6 lines from there.

An admin will have to disable your sig if you don't comply soon. Sorry.
Blessed is the fool who dares giving advice, for he shall be wiser thanks to others' mistakes. J. M. Serrat
Don't you just love a good read?
Mrs. 2p

Postby P2P_G » Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:35 pm

Mrs. 2p wrote:
carcassfan wrote:your still a lawbreaker! I count 4 lines currently :wink: :lol:

probably! I count 9!

_Mp2p_ if you don't know how to go about changing that sig, just log in, click on "profile" in the horizontal above (just below the Slyck Forums Logo), and scroll to the bottom of the page. You should be able to eliminate the extra 6 lines from there.

An admin will have to disable your sig if you don't comply soon. Sorry.

yea yea i have :wink:
Piracy Will Never Die.
P2P_G

Return to Manolito P2P (MP2P)