Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

What's everyone using now that blocklist manager cost?

Discuss any general File-Sharing Topic or Issue

Please use the relevant forum below for non file-sharing issues or questions about a specific program or network.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

What's everyone using now that blocklist manager cost?

Postby badincite » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:55 am

What's everyone using now that blocklist manager stared charging? Been weighing my options paying the fee or buying a vpn? How much of a speed drop on vpn's will I see? I have fios 75mbps down now stuff is superfast to pull down. Are there any free list that I can import to blocklist?
badincite

Re: What's everyone using now that blocklist manager cost?

Postby no_body_here » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:42 pm

I am very new and I have to tell what has happened to me with Peerblock and Iblocklist.
Last month on 12/2/2013, I paid the $9.99 fee to start a year subscription to PeerBlock.
By e-mail, I received the Username and password. I installed the PeerBlock 1.2 and then installed the name and password.
The All Default list checks was checked and then the lists were download to my computer. Then the problems started.

The first download list was 1,015,170,034 IPs. Today March 7, 2014, the list is still 1,015,170,034 IPs !!!!!!!!!!
NO increase for a month !! I sent 4 or 5 e-mails in English and I received two e-mails. One asked more information and I sent all the information I could. The second said they did not understand my problem or my English e-mails !!!

To all that read this, DO NOT SEND YOUR MONEY TO Peerblock or I-blocklist. It's your lost money. :x
no_body_here

Postby sunnyd » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:28 pm

no_body_here, please see my response in the other thread you posted in (per the link below)....

viewtopic.php?p=604564#p604564
Follow Slyck on Twitter @SlyckDotCom
Join Slyck's Facebook Fan Page
sunnyd

Postby markward » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:37 am

Very nice information on this post
markward

Postby MrFredPFL » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:56 pm

markward wrote:Very nice information on this post

the suspense is killing me. will it be divorce attorneys in boise? rental agents in liverpool? maybe reputable auto mechanics in hamburg? i can't wait to find out.
MrFredPFL

Return to General File-Sharing Discussion