Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

People we need to do something - Davenport Lyons

Discuss any general File-Sharing Topic or Issue

Please use the relevant forum below for non file-sharing issues or questions about a specific program or network.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

People we need to do something - Davenport Lyons

Postby hipraptor » Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:37 am

OK, its obvious that without the information from ISP's Davenport Lyons would be snookered, so I am thinking since DL use iffy means to get the information, this is the best way to stop them in their tracks, so I think we need to get our heads together and find away of stopping them getting the courts to issue the court orders.

The question is how do we go about this, I guess one of the things we need to work out is are they using the same judge and court to get the court orders from?

Looking at the original court order the only name I can find is: deputy master behrens, through an interner serach I found this person, Dr. James Behrens - http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:KP ... cd=1&gl=uk, whom I presume is the same person, but not 100% sure, now is he the guy who actually decides to act and authorise the court orders and if so I am wondering is he our first step in going on the offensive.
hipraptor

Re: People we need to do something - Davenport Lyons

Postby Dynasty » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:42 pm

they tried this last year but it came to nothing and im guessing the same will happen again but its not fair in scaring people with these letters surley you can sue them for summin causing stress within the family etc when my other half got the letter last year she went so depressed...

there just doing the "scare tactic" and it wont work with me
Dynasty

Re: People we need to do something - Davenport Lyons

Postby bored » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:54 am

The name i see on the high court order is: Chief Master Winegarten, 17 december 2007.
bored

Return to General File-Sharing Discussion