Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

Earthlink engages in secret throttling

Discussion about the BitTorrent Network and the Clients used to access it.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

Earthlink engages in secret throttling

Postby btax » Wed May 20, 2009 9:41 pm

Earthlink engages in secret throttling. This is not a joke or misunderstanding. I did tests and found out that encryption is now my only way to download torrents. It happened today I was downloading the next part of my favorite torrent and two torrents were well seeded but wouldn't download or upload, peers kept trying to connect but got rejected when starting to send data to me. So I used Vuze instead of UTorrent and the same problems happened on Vuze until I selected the RC4 option then my torrents started downloading slowly.

I gave you all a warning Earthlink may be testing Bittorrent throttling systems or secretly engaging on a war on bittorrent.

The fact is Earthlink is with Time Warner and they started to disconnect or pull deceitful bandwidth controls.
I started http://uswgo.hyipo.net/ to help stop the Bilderbergs because they are a bunch of criminals that need to be taught a lesson, and the first lesson is why criminals should be arrested.
btax

Re: Earthlink engages in secret throttling

Postby Zoot Cadillac » Wed May 20, 2009 9:59 pm

Well that's conclusive proof if ever I saw it. I can only suggest you stamp your feet in as demonstrative manner as you are able. And maybe tube it for us unaffected folk.
Zoot Cadillac

Re: Earthlink engages in secret throttling

Postby wrench » Thu May 21, 2009 12:28 am

Earthlink is still doing business ??
First time that i've heard Earthlinks name mentioned in years.
wrench

Return to BitTorrent