Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

Pirate Bay founders found guilty

Discussion about the BitTorrent Network and the Clients used to access it.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

Postby Jevpop » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:25 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8003799.stm

Is this the end or just the beginning for bitTorrent ?
Jevpop

Re: Pirate Bay founders found guilty

Postby fernandose » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:54 am

seems as if usa users are still asleep :P
fernandose

Postby Mcdon2401 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:59 am

:( Figured that would be the result.....

But then there are appeals and such like to go ahead. It's not finished yet, not by a long way.
It's only funny until someone gets hurt,

Then it's bloody hilarious :)

It is the mark of an educated mind, to entertain a thought without being seduced by it.
Mcdon2401

Postby Lee1001 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:01 am

The court also ordered the defendants to pay just over 30 million Swedish crowns ($3.58 million).
Lee1001

Postby JohnGotti » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:08 am

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND HOLLYWOOD LOSERS!!! :nopity:

THE GUYS AT THE PIRATE BAY RULE!!! :pirate: :headbang:

FU-K THE GOVERNMENT AND FU-K THE WORLD!!! :pissedoff: PAYBACKS A B-TCH HOLLYWOOD YOU FU-KERS BETTER HAVE GOOD INTERNET AND COMPUTER SECURITY BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO NEED IT NOW YOU PUNK ASS B-TCHES!!! :twisted: :rofl: I CALL FOR ALL HACKERS AROUND THE WORLD TO DO A DDoS ATTACK ON ALL COMPUTER INTERNET THINGS CONTROLLED BY HOLLYWOOD TODAY AS A RESPONSE FOR THIS STUPID VERDICT!!! LET EM FEEL THE WRATH OF PIRATE BAY FANS AROUND THE WORLD!!! :twisted:

I will QUIT uploading great quality files on TPB when you Hollywood losers pry my cold dead hands from around my pc's and guns losers. Try guessing who I am on thepiratebay.org and all I can tell you is I have a TRUSTED Pink Skull icon :pirate: which proves my worth to TPB users around the world. :toast: :mrgreen:
JohnGotti

Postby england » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:25 am

JohnGotti wrote:WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND HOLLYWOOD LOSERS!!! :nopity:

THE GUYS AT THE PIRATE BAY RULE!!! :pirate: :headbang:

FU-K THE GOVERNMENT AND FU-K THE WORLD!!! :pissedoff: PAYBACKS A B-TCH HOLLYWOOD YOU FU-KERS BETTER HAVE GOOD INTERNET AND COMPUTER SECURITY BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO NEED IT NOW YOU PUNK ASS B-TCHES!!! :twisted: :rofl: I CALL FOR ALL HACKERS AROUND THE WORLD TO DO A DDoS ATTACK ON ALL COMPUTER INTERNET THINGS CONTROLLED BY HOLLYWOOD TODAY AS A RESPONSE FOR THIS STUPID VERDICT!!! LET EM FEEL THE WRATH OF PIRATE BAY FANS AROUND THE WORLD!!! :twisted:

I will QUIT uploading great quality files on TPB when you Hollywood losers pry my cold dead hands from around my pc's and guns losers. Try guessing who I am on thepiratebay.org and all I can tell you is I have a TRUSTED Pink Skull icon :pirate: which proves my worth to TPB users around the world. :toast: :mrgreen:

The height of maturity here, eh............

Hopefully they can appeal, it says one the article at BBC News, a quote from the IFPI "they were out to line their own pockets", if this is true?? then perhaps not such a good thing, hopefully not true. :pirate:
england

Postby Lee1001 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:35 am

The verdict could be a step toward helping music and film companies seeking to recoup millions of dollars in revenues lost through illegal downloads.

from Reuters
Lee1001

Postby JohnGotti » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:38 am

:lookup:

YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE GIVING HOLLYWOOD THE DDoS TREATMENT??? :nopity: THEY GOT IT COMING AND YOU NEVER KNOW I MAY BE THE ONE WHO DOES IT BECAUSE I'M NO KID AND I'M NO ROOKIE WHEN IT COMES TO COMPUTERS. MY 1ST 3 PC'S WERE A COMMODORE 64, TRS-80, AND A MAC CLASSIC. NOW I HAVE A CORE I7 QUAD PC HERE WITH 8GB OF RAM AND 3.5TB OF HARD DRIVE SPACE HERE WHICH BY TODAY'S STANDARDS IS A BAD ASS PC. I'M JUST SICK AND TIRED OF PATHETIC WHINING LIKE LITTLE B-TCHES BY HOLLYWOOD AND THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY. YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME WANT TO PUKE AND I WILL NEVER GIVE YOU LOSERS ANOTHER DIME FOR A DVD, CD, BLU RAY,OR ANYTHING YOU PRODUCE AND I WILL CONTINUE TO UPLOAD GREAT STUFF FOR FREE TO THE DAY I DIE AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME LOSERS!!! :twisted: :pirate:
JohnGotti

Postby Flaps » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:41 am

:lol: you do love your caps dont you :P

What you have to remember is that this is only the initial verdict... tpb can and will appeal, so not all hope is lost i guess.

But the point in trying to send out a ddos attack?? are you not incriminating yourself by posting here that you will do it?
i think you need to calm down a bit dude ;)
Why?? Oh why???
Flaps

Postby NocturnalVagabond » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:44 am

Perhaps he should switch to decaf ? :roll:
"I'd hate to be a teetotaler. Imagine getting up in the morning and knowing that's as good as you're going to feel all day"
- Dean Martin
NocturnalVagabond
Tin Foil Hat Salesperson

Postby enigmax » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:51 am

Not to blow our own trumpet, but we have much more info than this BBC article, and we were first with the news ;)

http://torrentfreak.com/the-pirate-bay- ... ct-090417/
enigmax

Postby MrFredPFL » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:20 am

mister gotti: i appreciate that you feel strongly about this. but while you may be neither a kid nor a computer rookie, you seem to be a forum rookie.

since you either didn't bother to read the forum rules first, or else read them and chose to ignore them: we don't have issues with people saying fuckers and bitches - within reason. but we (like most people) do have issues with posts in all caps. please lose the caps lock in the future. thanks in advance.
MrFredPFL

Postby tera7 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:32 am

I really think that piratebay will survive for years.They make a lot of $$$ to stop torrenting.piratebay is holding the rage of hollywood far from other torrent sites.
tera7

Return to BitTorrent