Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

New Private Tracker Accepting Sign-Ups (PreToMe - PTM)

Discussion about the BitTorrent Network and the Clients used to access it.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

Re: New Private Tracker Accepting Sign-Ups (PreToMe - PTM)

Postby SwordOfZork » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:14 am

CompMacBookDude wrote:I am a member at pretome, that being said it was a super PAIN IN THE ASS to sign up for it. They make you jump thru so many hoops its unbelievable! I figured when I got it im gonna get some sh*t that I cant find anywhere else, and low and behold, its the same olde sh*t on that site, very disappointed.

I rarely go to the site anymore, and its pretty deserted and the torrents I look at are not seeded well at all mabe like a couple seeds

Eh? What hoops? I just submitted the invite code I got, filled in a user name, password, and email address, and was downloading torrents within minutes. Did they change their policy since I signed up or something?

And I COMPLETELY disagree with you on the point of torrents not being well-seeded. Its a rarity when I can't max out my download with a torrent from that site. Its not great site, but its certainly well-seeded for the most part.
SwordOfZork

Postby piXelatedEmpire » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:23 am

curzlgt wrote:piX, I don't believe in private sites, and I don't believe in news groups.

And I don't believe in elves, fairies and eskimos, but that doesn't mean they don't exist :wink:
Ross Wheeler, CEO of Albury.net.au, referring to the Australian Governments internet filtering plan wrote:"It's the most ill-conceived pile of stupidity by the biggest bunch of cretins that I've ever seen in my life"
piXelatedEmpire

Postby SwordOfZork » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:26 am

piXelatedEmpire wrote:
curzlgt wrote:piX, I don't believe in private sites, and I don't believe in news groups.

And I don't believe in elves, fairies and eskimos, but that doesn't mean they don't exist :wink:

Fairies exist, damn it! You've got to believe! :cry:
SwordOfZork

Postby napho » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:50 am

SwordOfZork wrote:
Eh? What hoops? I just submitted the invite code I got, filled in a user name, password, and email address, and was downloading torrents within minutes. Did they change their policy since I signed up or something?

It's changed. :cry: Ever since GaySteve69 took over the site, all prospective members have to go on webcam and show him their ass. :pissedoff:
napho

Postby rsrikanth05 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:24 am

napho wrote:
SwordOfZork wrote:

It's changed. :cry: Ever since GaySteve69 took over the site, all prospective members have to go on webcam and show him their ass. :pissedoff:

That's a problem...
Screw it, I'll stick to my old tracker....
rsrikanth05

Postby piXelatedEmpire » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:20 pm

SwordOfZork wrote:
piXelatedEmpire wrote:

Fairies exist, damn it! You've got to believe! :cry:

:lol:
Ross Wheeler, CEO of Albury.net.au, referring to the Australian Governments internet filtering plan wrote:"It's the most ill-conceived pile of stupidity by the biggest bunch of cretins that I've ever seen in my life"
piXelatedEmpire

Previous

Return to BitTorrent