Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

I can't access my favourite torrent site - what's happening?

Discussion about the BitTorrent Network and the Clients used to access it.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

Re: TBKresources dead??

Postby Pebl » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:40 am

rosemary wrote:Hi guys

Can anyone confirm or deny TBKresources is dead? It's been two days now, it has never been offline that long.

Would be a pitty, been there a member for year and a half. :cry:

Anyone knows something alike?

rosemary

I'm sorry, but have to agree with previous posters. TBKResources is very quick to ban members, regardless of the reasons. It's one of the very few sites that did that to me. Heaven knows I have a great ratio and often seed back 10:1 or more.

It's over - move on.
Pebl

Re: I can't access my favourite torrent site - what's happening?

Postby SwordOfZork » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:59 pm

Anyone having trouble with black-cats.net? Its been about 2 or three days since I've been able to connect.
SwordOfZork

Postby JR007 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:00 am

Hey guys!

I cannot login into Pisexy.org as of last night. When I go to enter my information, including pincode, it tells me my password or pincode is incorrect. I double-checked the details from the email the site sent me when I signed up awhile back and its all correct. I tried to use the recover password option with my registered email address and get the error "email not found in database".

I tried to check the IRC channel, but when I login, it keeps telling me my IRC app is out-of-date, even though I just downloaded the most recent version.

Can anyone please help? I am at a loss for words, atm.... :(

Thank you!
JR007

Postby JR007 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:53 pm

^^ I hate to reply to my own thread, but has anyone experienced this with Pisexy? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
JR007

Postby thebrass » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:55 am

Pebl wrote:
rosemary wrote:Hi guys

Can anyone confirm or deny TBKresources is dead? It's been two days now, it has never been offline that long.

Would be a pitty, been there a member for year and a half. :cry:

Anyone knows something alike?

rosemary

I'm sorry, but have to agree with previous posters. TBKResources is very quick to ban members, regardless of the reasons. It's one of the very few sites that did that to me. Heaven knows I have a great ratio and often seed back 10:1 or more.

It's over - move on.

Not true - members are automatically banned for being in block lists or for dup accounts - or for both being in the cheaters log and having been determined to be cheaters -

the rest is done by the system and the system gives 5 days for you to comply with the request that it gives you -

Besides ATM the site is down -

however when it is back up we do have an unban request page and are willing to look into any and all requests (and do) !
We have no problem unbanning ppl that just need a second chance - or that the block list was in error -
thebrass

Postby hiro81 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:14 pm

JR007 wrote:I cannot login into Pisexy.org as of last night. When I go to enter my information, including pincode, it tells me my password or pincode is incorrect. I double-checked the details from the email the site sent me when I signed up awhile back and its all correct. I tried to use the recover password option with my registered email address and get the error "email not found in database".

PiS is working fine over here. Sounds like your account has been removed...
Dazzle_2 wrote:I can't see why the prosecutor {in the TPB trial} would be so stunned unless he is suffering from some sort of major culture shock based on the fact folks work together to achieve things without there being a mastermind with an ulterior motive.
hiro81

Postby Vaio » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:27 pm

does anybody know why piratebay is down?
Be water my friends!
Vaio

Postby JR007 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:15 pm

hiro81 wrote:
JR007 wrote:I cannot login into Pisexy.org as of last night. When I go to enter my information, including pincode, it tells me my password or pincode is incorrect. I double-checked the details from the email the site sent me when I signed up awhile back and its all correct. I tried to use the recover password option with my registered email address and get the error "email not found in database".

Thanks for the reply! Hmm, I double-checked and actually the site doesn't even load now and gives me 404 "The Page Cannot Be Found" error. Can you or anyone tell me if you can load the homepage?
JR007

Postby MrFredPFL » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:55 pm

JR007 wrote:
hiro81 wrote:

Thanks for the reply! Hmm, I double-checked and actually the site doesn't even load now and gives me 404 "The Page Cannot Be Found" error. Can you or anyone tell me if you can load the homepage?

interesting. it loads fine for me, but if i try downforeveryoneorjustme, it returns an invalid site message.
MrFredPFL

Postby hiro81 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:55 pm

MrFredPFL wrote:
JR007 wrote:Thanks for the reply! Hmm, I double-checked and actually the site doesn't even load now and gives me 404 "The Page Cannot Be Found" error. Can you or anyone tell me if you can load the homepage?

interesting. it loads fine for me, but if i try downforeveryoneorjustme, it returns an invalid site message.

Still loads fine over here too. I'm using OpenDNS... hmmmm, confusing.
Dazzle_2 wrote:I can't see why the prosecutor {in the TPB trial} would be so stunned unless he is suffering from some sort of major culture shock based on the fact folks work together to achieve things without there being a mastermind with an ulterior motive.
hiro81

Postby JR007 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:22 am

hiro81 wrote:
MrFredPFL wrote:
JR007 wrote:Thanks for the reply! Hmm, I double-checked and actually the site doesn't even load now and gives me 404 "The Page Cannot Be Found" error. Can you or anyone tell me if you can load the homepage?

Still loads fine over here too. I'm using OpenDNS... hmmmm, confusing.

No joke, very confusing. I'm still upset I can not access the site. :(

Thanks for all your help!
JR007

Is ISOHunt Down ?

Postby Vampyra65 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:20 pm

I can't get the page to load. :cry:
Vampyra65

Re: Is ISOHunt Down ?

Postby Paladwyn » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:46 pm

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

And, yup works fine for me.
Don't roll your chair backwards, you might run over my foot.
Paladwyn

Postby tehdoomsayer » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:38 am

i haven't been able to connect to thepiratebay.org for the past few days... is anyone else able to connect?
tehdoomsayer

Postby JR007 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:06 am

tehdoomsayer wrote:i haven't been able to connect to thepiratebay.org for the past few days... is anyone else able to connect?

Ya, just checked and its offline for me as well. I was just looking at some stuff on it yesterday, so just give it a bit longer, as I'm sure it'll be back up soon.
JR007

Postby welwynrose » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:21 am

any one having problems with torrent damage site
welwynrose

Mininova down?

Postby loninappleton » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:27 pm

Haven't had access to Mininova for about a day.

What is going on?
loninappleton

Postby Red Rover » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:17 am

Does anyone know what's going on with tracker.fullcontactzone.com (FCZ)? It's been down for over a week. The strange thing is that when you go to www.fullcontactzone.com peerguardian blocks it as ELITETORRENTS.ORG. I know that the blocklists are inaccurate to say the least but I found it strange that "ELITETORRENTS.ORG" would be linked to the site when it's down/parked. Is this a sign/warning or a hack? When you view google's cache of www.fullcontactzone.com godaddy says the site is parked. IRC is linked directly to them so that's down as well. No one seems to be talking about them being down when searching on google which adds to the mystery.
Red Rover

Postby johnbob » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:36 pm

I cant get onto FCZ either....

i thought it was just me!
johnbob

Postby Red Rover » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:38 pm

Domain Name: FULLCONTACTZONE.COM - Expires on: 18-Sep-08
I thought it had said 2010 but I must have read it wrong.
Did they forget or did they just let it expire is the new question?

As for the IP and Elitetorrents
IP for the parked Elitetorrents site is 68.178.232.100
The IP for Fullcontactzone is 68.178.232.99
One off, what are the chances of that? And as usual, the blocklists are off.

Credit goes to the person that solved this. E......... I'm just the idiot that misread the dates on the DNS. :)
Red Rover

Postby taniwha1 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:53 am

just found this today, looks hopeful:

http://www.fullcontactzone.net/
taniwha1

Postby parallel_jay » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:17 am

Just curious if anyone is able to login to their account at Waffles.fm? Whenever I go to the page it just says this

Welcome to waffles.fm
  • Coming soon, the greatest recipe site the internet will ever know
  • This November, write in Lewis Black for US President.

Thoroughly tongue in cheek, as I would expect from the successor to OiNK. However the only login available in the top right corner is "Admin Login", and I am unable to login or recover my password. My account may have been disabled due to inactivity, but I wanted to check here first, cause I needs my music.

TIA
parallel_jay

Postby sonofahorse » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:58 am

Anyone having trouble with Blackcats-games? All I get is a dummy page with nowhere to go.
sonofahorse

Postby challonerp » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:08 am

I would love to able to get back onto tbkresources but the (request for an unban) either doesn't seem to be being read the mods just can't be bothered to reply. I made the unforgivable mistake of forgetting my password, requested a new one, got it and used it to try and enter the site, the site said it was the wrong password, so I requested an new one (maybe another cock up in cutting and pasting!), tried new password...... no go,tried the new password old password ect and got locked out. go figure.
So maybe the Brass can figure out this one for me?
challonerp

Postby thebrass » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:36 pm

challonerp wrote:I would love to able to get back onto tbkresources but the (request for an unban) either doesn't seem to be being read the mods just can't be bothered to reply. I made the unforgivable mistake of forgetting my password, requested a new one, got it and used it to try and enter the site, the site said it was the wrong password, so I requested an new one (maybe another cock up in cutting and pasting!), tried new password...... no go,tried the new password old password ect and got locked out. go figure.
So maybe the Brass can figure out this one for me?

sure, check your inbox. We have removed the login ban, let me know how you make out -
thebrass

PreviousNext

Return to BitTorrent