Slyck.com
 
Slyck Chatbox - And More

I can't access my favourite torrent site - what's happening?

Discussion about the BitTorrent Network and the Clients used to access it.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

Postby Glass » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:05 am

Can't connect to TL, anyone else?
User avatar
Glass
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:38 am

Postby laffomatic » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:26 am

Yes, I think TL's down or something. I was disconnected from their IRC server 3 hours ago so thats probably the time it went down :?
laffomatic
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:23 am

Postby zim » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:32 am

i can connect to tl. it just takes leaving the browser open for a good 3 minutes....

then you cant click on anything...
User avatar
zim
 
Posts: 5776
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:01 am

Postby blargh » Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:54 am

Boxtorrents is back on the air again, probably just a glitch then.
blargh
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:44 pm

Postby Sacky » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:04 am

Does anyone know what happened to Digital Distractions...
No Message here...
Sacky
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:54 am

Postby rambar » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:32 pm

I can't get to wild-bytes..page not found..you guys getting this?
rambar
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 4:49 pm

Postby PoPPunker » Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:04 pm

chronictracker

this site is still down for me.

anyone know what's happening?
PoPPunker
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:04 am

Postby Trumpeldor » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:59 pm

rambar wrote:I can't get to wild-bytes..page not found..you guys getting this?


it was down for me also when u posted , but now its back on !
Trumpeldor
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 10:31 am

Kerrazy Torrents

Postby TP2040 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:59 pm

Is anybody having trouble accessing Kerrazy-torrents?
TP2040
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 7:54 pm

Re: Kerrazy Torrents

Postby brothergeo » Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:13 pm

TP2040 wrote:Is anybody having trouble accessing Kerrazy-torrents?


Yea. Bummer. Been trying to figure it out. It's been down for a couple of days.
brothergeo
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:11 pm

Postby webe3 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:32 pm

Torrentleech is down! Just tried it.
webe3
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2002 2:01 pm

Postby LaX » Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:49 pm

Works for me. Server load is really high though.
User avatar
LaX
 
Posts: 6551
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:02 am
Location: One of the multiverses you're not in

Postby yyesiwill4u » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:21 pm

Hello, does anyone know if ChronicTracker is gone for good? I have been unable to get on there for at least a week now!! And that really makes me sad. Or is fomeone knows how to get to their IRC channel I would really appreciate it. Thanks! It is back as TheHeartofChronic
yyesiwill4u
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:01 am

Postby Glass » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:06 pm

AGH what happened to PureTNA??
User avatar
Glass
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:38 am

Postby gus » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:07 pm

File porn let everybody know servers would be down for about 3hrs friday afternoon gmt. Still there not backup. Also pure tna is down, there all based in Netherlands (maybe same provider) and there having unexpected problems.

message @ fileporn

Currently the FileMP3, Filelist and Fileporn servers are moved to a new datacenter,
this move had to be done due to the provider migrating their equipment.

If you see this page it means that your dns has not yet been updated, otherwise you would already see the site working.
Please be patient while the dns's are being updated.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter
gus
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:14 am

Postby ajashcroft » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:32 pm

Homr posted on bmtorrents about Pure TnA...

"I can confirm it's a DNS error according to the SysOp. When it will be corrected, I don't know."

It doesn't seem to be affecting all members, only europeans.
ajashcroft
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:24 pm

Postby indecision04 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:41 am

ajashcroft wrote:Homr posted on bmtorrents about Pure TnA...

"I can confirm it's a DNS error according to the SysOp. When it will be corrected, I don't know."

It doesn't seem to be affecting all members, only europeans.


I'm in the USA and I can't connect.
indecision04
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:49 am

Postby ApplyFriction » Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:19 pm

I'm a member of PureTnA also, I live in Canada and cannot even find the website anymore (puretna.com), let alone login to the site. All I keep getting is " The page cannot be displayed - The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings."

This is much more than just a DNS problem, if you ask me - if it were just a DNS problem, I'd be able to access the website by adding it's Internet address # to my Hosts File but that doesn't work. If you try to use a command line and " ping " puretna.com, there's no address to " ping " anymore.

Anyone have the slightest clue as to what's going on with PureTnA ?
ApplyFriction
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:07 pm

Postby gus » Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:39 pm

ApplyFriction wrote:I'm a member of PureTnA also, I live in Canada and cannot even find the website anymore (puretna.com), let alone login to the site. All I keep getting is " The page cannot be displayed - The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings."

This is much more than just a DNS problem, if you ask me - if it were just a DNS problem, I'd be able to access the website by adding it's Internet address # to my Hosts File but that doesn't work. If you try to use a command line and " ping " puretna.com, there's no address to " ping " anymore.

Anyone have the slightest clue as to what's going on with PureTnA ?


copy and paste ip info into file below and you'll connect ok, their servers were moved and many ppl can't connect yet.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc > Hosts

62.212.84.237 puretna.com
62.212.84.237 forum.puretna.com
62.212.84.237 http://www.puretna.com
62.212.84.237 pic.puretna.com
62.212.84.87 tracker.puretna.com

btw make a copy of hosts file and put it back in a few days.
gus
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:14 am

Postby ApplyFriction » Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:41 pm

Thank you, everyone.

I was making changes in the WRONG Hosts File.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
ApplyFriction
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:07 pm

btbeat.com

Postby Greasegun » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:59 am

Hi there!

Since 5 days I cant find a server under the adress of btbeatdotcom.

Does anyone know whats happening to this fine site? I hope they didnt get into trouble?
Greasegun
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:56 am

Postby Chantalz » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:19 am

digital distractions has been working fine for me, so try it again. :)
Chantalz
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:14 pm

Re: btbeat.com

Postby Warnie » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:38 am

Greasegun wrote:Hi there!

Since 5 days I cant find a server under the adress of btbeatdotcom.

Does anyone know whats happening to this fine site? I hope they didnt get into trouble?


Yes, me too. I really miss them. Any ideas anyone?
Warnie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:35 am

Postby AssassiNBG » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:03 am

How's SceneReactor for you guys ? It's been down since last evening for me. :\
AssassiNBG
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:03 pm

Postby Vulture » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:36 pm

AssassiNBG wrote:How's SceneReactor for you guys ? It's been down since last evening for me. :\
The tracker and website both appear to be down for me. No idea what's going on, though, I only registered there a couple of days ago.
selenographer razored won't be a googlewhack for long.
User avatar
Vulture
 
Posts: 933
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:30 am

PreviousNext

Return to BitTorrent

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

© 2001-2008 Slyck.com