Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

Whats the difference between...

Discussion about the WinMX program/network
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

Whats the difference between...

Postby HEAT84 » Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:52 pm

Whats the difference between "TImed Out(Waiting for network reply...) and "File/User Unavailable"? Also how do you know if Auto Retry is on? Shouldn't there be a check mark next to it if its on? I also just noticed that auto retry only appears in the Right-Click menu if you highlight more than 1 source.
[Under Construction]
HEAT84
Official Slyck Conspiracy Nut

Postby Skater00 » Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:45 pm

Waiting for network reply error means that the user is regonized to be online yet you are unable to connect to him/her.

File/user unavailable means that the user was found when you started to download the file, however he/she logged off before you were unable to connect to him/her.
Skater00

Postby Imagenyuss » Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:33 pm

auto-retry only works for opennap downloads although the option does come up for individual sources on wpn downloads. When you rigbht-click on an opennap download, it is not going to auto-retry if that option isn't checked. Are you sure it's only checked if more than one download is selected and if so, what sort of downloads are you selecting (opennap or normal wpn) and in what combination?
-micah
Imagenyuss

Postby HEAT84 » Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:02 am

I'm not using opennap right now and I've never seen a check mark next to Auto Retry. Auto Retry will only show up in the right-click menu if I highlight more than one source then right-click.
[Under Construction]
HEAT84
Official Slyck Conspiracy Nut

Return to WinMX