Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

loose on the upload queve

Discussion about the WinMX program/network
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

loose on the upload queve

Postby Kloppstock » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:03 am

I have noticed a change seens i got myself a new connection with a router modem (did not have router before)
and thath change is clearly..thath my own upload queve have started to be wery wery short, i share 1700 video files, and i noticed thath thoose files used to generate atleast 100 users in Queve with my old connection,
now 3 month later with a new ISP, with the exact same files shared as before, i dont even get over 10 in Q
and you check the people thath share the same genre and..often same files..thei have over 100 Q

what i see is thath people get into my queve..BUT thei seem fall out of it again after some minutes only, i dont have thath problem myself with others..so its strange,
i dont gain anything of this, just loose trade opportunities

i have portforwarded the router succesfully, so i can download, i can get into chat rooms, and i can upload...but i have gotten alone and isolated cause of this queve change

right now i have been online 11 hours with 1700 files..and i have 4 in queve. :shock: :cry: :)
i believe this must be a router issue??

if i started to use my old DSL modem again, im pretty sure thath the queve will be back..but i loose in other ways if i change back
Im a primary connection bye the way, 28 Mbit ADSL throu telephone line

i have Mx monitor "ON" but i have checked and there are no settings thath would cause this, i have not even changed any settings seens i used Winmx with my old connection

any ideas what is causing this?

My router
http://www.portforward.com/english/rout ... /WinMX.htm
Kloppstock

Postby MrFredPFL » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:55 pm

try disabling mxmonitor and see if the problem fixes itself.
MrFredPFL

Postby Kloppstock » Tue May 01, 2007 5:49 am

MrFredPFL wrote:try disabling mxmonitor and see if the problem fixes itself.

Yes i tested it, where no change unfortenley,

however i think we should let this thread rest..cause i have a bigger problem with Winmx thaths need to solved before, so i can confirm thath this problem really isnt related to the other shit

and i will post thath problem in this forum now! :o
Kloppstock

Return to WinMX