Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

more uploading problems

Discussion about the WinMX program/network
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

more uploading problems

Postby lizzy » Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:49 pm

So i did everyting to get my uploading work in winmx and a i did got it work. but now i can't upload to internet at all.. I am soo angry at myself right now, cause i really need to fix this. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Do you have any, i mean ANY ideas for me to suggest cause i can't let the owner of the computer find that out??
lizzy

Postby HouseCrowd » Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:20 am

Can you tell us what you've changed, and what you've tried?
There are 10 types of people in the World; those who understand binary, and those who do not.
HouseCrowd

Postby lizzy » Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:43 am

its like not only a probem with uploadng files but also transferring.in some forums i have problem with posting messages, like it doesn't transfer it.

opened some ports in firewall settings, but after i encoutered that transfer problem i closed some.
the problem is that i did't remember wich were opened already and wich weren't. but i got everything closed that i had opened myself. so maybe i have to open some transfer ports??

i also may have changed some ICMP settings. whatever i did it i did it in firewall settings
lizzy

Postby HouseCrowd » Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:22 pm

As I said in your other thread, it's probably best to try a System Restore if you're not sure what it is you've changed.
There are 10 types of people in the World; those who understand binary, and those who do not.
HouseCrowd

Return to WinMX