Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

iMesh 5.2 released

Discussion about the iMesh program and its network
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

What do you think about the new iMesh 5.2 and iM2Net?

It's Great!
7%
It's OK.
3%
Could be better but has oppertunity.
No votes
It's just not very good.
3%
Haven't tried it and don't care.
48%
It completely SUCKS!
38%

Total votes : 29

Postby Jasp » Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:15 am

Thanks to all the ones who voted fairly on this poll. But the results are not fair, many of you voted it completely sucks and didn't even try it. If I was to go to another forum and made the same poll about this Slyck forum and have the same options. Would it be fair for many people to vote it completely sucks that never been to or heard of this forum?

I tried this version for several days and I voted it's OK. Didn't compair to Limewire, Shareaza, emule, Kceasy, Morpheus and edonkey2000, but was better than Ares,Bearshare, Warez, Kazaalite K++, Filetopia and the previous versions of iMesh.

Well, I guess you can't get fair results from a bias forum.
Jasp

Postby Trev0r269 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:26 am

How did you test this app against the other? I'd like just to know how much scientific method was involved.

I think I speak on behalf of most of this forum when I say this. We don't have to try it to know there is crapware in it. Many of us here are p2p purists in a sense, and many of also have a great knowledge of many things p2p.

Go try another educated forum with your poll, maybe you'll see our results are not so biased. p2pfourms.com perhap.
Trev0r269

Fair?

Postby locotus » Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:34 am

Is it fair to try a program that's not fair to it's users.
locotus

Postby OhMyGod » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:29 pm

It appears a lot of people must like the new iMesh even though it isn't popular here at Slyck.

iMesh was the biggest mover on the download.com Top 50 list this week. While LimeWire droped 2 spots to #4 because the link was removed to download.com on LimeWire's home page. iMesh moved up 3 spots to #3.

http://www.download.com/3101-2001-0-1.html?tag=pop

ThankYou.:D
OhMyGod

Re: Fair?

Postby Psycho Ced » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:38 pm

locotus wrote:Is it fair to try a program that's not fair to it's users.

Well, its not unfair not to.
I fail see to see the point of using this client if it still has mal-ware. Though I'm sure there is still a light version.
Psycho Ced
Psycho+

Previous

Return to iMesh