Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

iMesh 5 Humour

Discussion about the iMesh program and its network
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

iMesh 5 Humour

Postby littlebits » Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:38 am

Just for humour, the following dirrections for installing and using iMesh 5 is based on my own personal experiences with it. This is not to be taken as serious.

Installation-
1. Go to http://www.imesh.com and download the lattest version. You will know you are on the right website because it will say 100% Clean.

2. Install iMesh 5 to your computer. Your spyware programs and anti-virus software may detect MySearch Browser Hijacker and Cydoor Adware, just ignore them because they are lying your spyware program and anti-virus software just sucks. iMesh is telling the truth it is 100% Clean.

Starting up iMesh 5-

Starting up iMesh 5 takes a lot of patience and time, but once you finally get it right then you will have to best file sharing program available.

1. Double click on the iMesh 5 logo on your desktop.
2. Begin to pray.
3. If it has been longer than 3 minutes, then start cussing it and calling it names that will help releave your tention because you will be able to have more patience for latter, you will need it.
4. If it does finally start up then you are ready for it to connect, if it still doesn't start up then open your taskmanager and end process on imesh.exe, now repeat steps 1,2,& 3.(but pray a little more than you did before).
5. If all these steps don't work, that means that your computer sucks, there is nothing wrong with iMesh 5. You need to go back to the Installation and repeat all the steps.

Connection-

Connecting to iMesh Network and Gnutella Networks also takes time and patience. But don't forget you will be connecting with the best file sharing program available.

1. Wait for iMesh 5 to connect.
2. Wait a little longer.
3. Start praying.
4. If it still has not connected, then start cussing it and calling it names. That will help releave your tention because you will still be able to keep at it.
5. If it has finally connected you are ready to search,just remember that iMesh 5 also connects to hidden Networks(The RIAA Network and the MPAA Network) that was the reason that eDonkey Network was removed to make room for the hidden Networks. So don't try to download copyrighted files. If it still hasn't connected then your computer just sucks, now go back and repeat Starting up iMesh 5 all of the steps.

Searching-

Searching with iMesh 5 takes a lot of patience and time but remember once you get it right then you will be using the best file sharing program available.

1. Type in your search.
2. Wait..
3. Wait a little longer.
4. If you get black lines in your search results it is because you have tried to search for something that is copyrighted or your computer just sucks. This is not a problem with iMesh 5. Close iMesh 5 and repeat all above steps.
5. If you got lucky enough to get search results then you are ready to download.

Downloading-

Downloading with iMesh 5 takes a lot of time and patience. Just remember, once you get it right you will have the best file sharing program available.

1. Double click on the file in the search results that you want to download.
2. You may want to select many files of the same kind because most will just be "failed" downloads.
3."Failed" downloads means that you have tried to download and file that is copyrighted and the hidden Networks(The RIAA Network and the MPAA Networks) now have your IP Address.
4. Now if you have downloaded your file, you have succeeded! Good Job!
5. If all of the steps have not worked and you have lost all of your time and patience, then just simply downgrade to iMesh 4 or just get another computer because your computer sucks.

Just remember that iMesh 5 is the best file sharing program available to use because if you use iMesh 4 or another file sharing program, you will be missing out on this exciting adventure. It is reccommended that you just get rid of your computer because it sucks and buy a new one.

Originally posted at http://www.techvana.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1280
littlebits

Postby raar » Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:16 am

i think i got it.....iMesh sucks!
raar

Postby DaBlade » Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:27 am

Haha ain't it the truth? :lol:
LinuxP2P.com - Share The Penguins!

"A life without knowledge is death in disguise." - Hans-Peter Geerdes
DaBlade

Postby ToM » Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:55 am

This needs to be added as an official Slyck guide.
Pirate.
ToM
©

Postby Overnet User » Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:23 am

Great guide! Should be Sticky or official as another has stated.
Why Join The Fight?
http://www.eff.org/bloggers/join/
News Without Queues: Follow OvernetUser on Twitter http://twitter.com/OvernetUser
Overnet User

Postby Cybergenetic » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:31 pm

I remember when I used iMesh...

Back in it's day, it certainly proved 'good'. Now, I shudder at the thought of using it.
Always read the small print.
Cybergenetic

Postby BasicTek » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:52 pm

you do realise you're posting on an old thread revived by a spammer right?

This makes 6 I count from muscle
"The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy." - Woodrow Wilson
BasicTek

Postby Cybergenetic » Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:06 pm

BasicTek wrote:you do realise you're posting on an old thread revived by a spammer right?

I don't know, I'm in another dimension.
Always read the small print.
Cybergenetic

Postby SlyckScratch » Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:35 am

BasicTek wrote:you do realise you're posting on an old thread revived by a spammer right?

Oh yes. The banning stick is just being dusted off....
I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, 'Did he use six superfluous adjectives or only five?' To tell the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement - but as I deal in English, the most powerful language in the world with subtle nuances that may blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' Well do you punk?
SlyckScratch

Return to iMesh