Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

iMesh-Light is requesting Donations

Discussion about the iMesh program and its network
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

iMesh-Light is requesting Donations

Postby OhMyGod » Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:48 pm

iMesh-Light is apparrently having problems on their webpage they are requesting donations to continue the development of iMesh-Light. You can read more information at http://www.will-spam-for-food.com .

Thanks.
OhMyGod

Postby Charles » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:08 pm

Haha, you'd be a fool to support financially that "team". Lots of much better free alternatives!

iMesh: lite or not, sucks.
Multinetwork apps are good for making every network they connect to less efficient. I think I hate them ;)
Charles

Postby OhMyGod » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:12 pm

Yes there is many better file sharing clients like LimeWire my favorite but on the other hand iMesh is at number 4 on download.com which does mean there is alot of users who doesn't think that it sucks. iMesh-Light does serve a purpose providing the users with a spyware free version. So for the users who are going to use iMesh it is better that they have a clean version to use than the official infected version.

Thanks. 8)
OhMyGod

Postby Nessmaster » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:43 pm

OhMyGod wrote:Yes there is many better file sharing clients like LimeWire my favorite but on the other hand iMesh is at number 4 on download.com which does mean there is alot of users who doesn't think that it sucks. iMesh-Light does serve a purpose providing the users with a spyware free version. So for the users who are going to use iMesh it is better that they have a clean version to use than the official infected version.

Thanks. 8)

Just like Kazaa used to be number one, meaning there was/still is alot of users that think it doesn't suck. Just remember that just cause they think it doesn't, doesn't mean it doesn't :wink:
Nessmaster

Postby nms04 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:24 am

<---- no credit cart :shock:
nms04

Postby Charles » Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:21 am

OMG: do you realize that if somebody is searching for imesh light, it should know alternatives (not 100% n00b), right?

There is NO point in iMesh-light at the first place with the current free P2P lineup...
Multinetwork apps are good for making every network they connect to less efficient. I think I hate them ;)
Charles

Postby SlyckTom » Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:38 am

SPAM!
SlyckTom

Return to iMesh