Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

eMule 0.47c's Source Code Explained (for ED2K Users)

Discussion about the eMule program
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

eMule 0.47c's Source Code Explained (for ED2K Users)

Postby IceCube » Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:18 pm

It contains the complete eMule 0.47c source code "sectioned" and inspected inside-out with graphs showing dependencies of classes and functions calls. It's a bunch of HTML pages with thousands of links to relevant parts and descriptions, callee, callers, definitions and furhter connections.

link: http://content.emule-project.net/view.php?pid=1531

You can get it (pretty quickly I might add at the current rate) off of the ED2K network.

Just because I'm curious, I'm going ahead and downloading it to see what it looks like. I'm sure for coders and whatnot, this would be pretty interesting either way. :)

And yeah, I know there's a typo in the description, but that's beside the point :P
IceCube

Re: eMule 0.47c's Source Code Explained (for ED2K Users)

Postby LD50% » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:46 pm

IceCube wrote:You can get it (pretty quickly I might add at the current rate) off of the ED2K network.

Thanks for the link, I noticed the mule network going like crazy for a few days now. Not just a few files but all of them going like nutz.

Hope it just ain't wishful thinking on my part that the whole ed2k community has muled up....(apologies for the slang English colloquialisms) innit! :P
LD50%

Postby MrFredPFL » Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:20 pm

:lol: muled up
MrFredPFL

Postby IceCube » Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:40 pm

Some quick info:

This document has been created automatically from official eMule 0.47c source code archive.

This archive has been made available to help other developers with the info contained.

I hope you'll enjoy it.

eMule source code is available at http://www.emule-project.net. eMule source code and that of the publicly distributed modified versions based on it are distributed under GPL. This archive contains the source code as well (though not in a compilable form), and so it is distributed under the same license whose conditions can be read in the included license file.

If you don't like the default HTML layout and know a little about CSS, you can change the file called "style.css" and "tabs.css" to suit your taste.

Good reading.

Archive created by CiccioBastardo on 18.09.2006 with the help of doxygen and Graphviz.

Ver. 1.0 (English)

For any comment about this archive you can find me at http://forum.emule-project.net.

I won't paste 50+MB of text, but I thought that the above was sufficient for some advanced information on the package.
IceCube

Postby Iron » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:15 pm

Damn this would have been useful a couple of days ago when I was adding support for large files to MetFileRegenerator...
Iron

Return to eMule / kad