Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

BULLSHIT

Postby FORT » Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:50 pm

THIS IS BULLSHIT :evil:
FORT

zenon...

Postby guesst » Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:43 pm

hi, i'm so very much a newbie that it even disgusts me... but anyways...zenon, you sound like you really know what the f you're talking about...are you still around?
guesst

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:55 pm

any new link to kazaa 2.6

Postby Fighter » Mon Jan 19, 2004 4:11 pm

Sharman Networks stinks!
Fighter

Re: yep

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:11 am

cire000 wrote:so i got emule yet can't get connected at all can't even work the thing i must be doing something completely wrong... or not have anybody uplaoding from me????

You could try using WinMX. :)

If that doesn't work for you try then Kazaa Lite. :roll:

Kazaa-Lite Download link Available through DancingJesus.com

Postby bikemessenger » Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:52 pm

With today's news of the RIAA suing an additional 532 people, the website http://www.DancingJesus.com has decided to maintain a constant link to the latest available version of Kazaalite v2.4.3. While the website is not breaking any laws (by not hosting the actual download on it's servers), it does plan to continue finding and providing working links to promote the sharing of both the software and personal files among citizens. DancingJesus.com plans to maintain a constant link to the software as long as one can be found. Download, enjoy, and spread the word!!!!
bikemessenger

Postby juniorx[uca] » Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:41 pm

can anyone confirm if the makers of kazaa lite are working on kazaalite 2.6?
juniorx[uca]

Postby bawa@klite_user » Mon Jan 26, 2004 6:38 am

Paul and RN did stop working on the project but RN maded the "KLR" to imporove the 2.6 and now other Dev's r improving 2.6 with help of Klr.

The latest version is "K- Lite v2.6 RC12" :wink:

K- Lite v2.6 RC12 Now Avalible

See Our Forum For Download Links

Changes In RC12
===============
* Updated Startpage
* Updated Khancer
* Removed Uneeded DLL
* Added Multitab ASM
* Updated Speed-Up
* Changed Speed-Up Registry Keys
* Fixed Startpage
* New HOSTS File (It should removed the old one!)
* Added New KLrun Quicklinks
* Installer Now Uses The Latest Inno Setup
* Minor Fixes
bawa@klite_user

what a load of bs

Postby un named » Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:09 pm

u no y thay r closing it down..... $$$$$$$$ money grubbing bastards
un named

Postby gfdfaaf » Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:59 am

K++ has gone the same way as kazaa by charging its members. How bad can you get. A filesharing network gets all fascist, then gets shafted by a community development which then itself goes all fascist.

Anyone who doesn't have it should get version k++ 2.0.2... it's one of the originals. It still works fine and seems far more powerful than later versions I've tried out as it's essentially the original kazaa with external modules (sharemonkey, autosearch, etc). I don't know the exact specs but I suspect that it will be more difficult to weed out than the later versions.

As for dwindling network size... pfff, not happening (least not yet), especailly as the CONTENT for the whole network comes from k++ users... id est the tech savvy ppl who bring in the albums and movies and software and cracks from other sources; and have better connections than the ghey 56k sheep people on normal kazaa.

I anticipate soon someone will rip of k++, bringing it round another full circle. Or at least I hope so as kazaa is more convenient than bit-torrent, ick or WIN-no-content-MX
gfdfaaf

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:17 am

gfdfaaf wrote:K++ has gone the same way as kazaa by charging its members.

And your source is...

Postby HouseCrowd » Wed Jan 28, 2004 12:46 pm

gfdfaaf: I think you may be confusing K++ with Kazaa Plus.
There are 10 types of people in the World; those who understand binary, and those who do not.
HouseCrowd

Postby Myers » Sat Jan 31, 2004 3:50 am

Dahlquist wrote:Do we really want the Internet to become just another conduit for mass media? Or do we want to keep the Internet the first and only TRUELY democratic information dissemination medium.

Individual freedom of speech via television, radio, newsprint and the like have all been usurped by corporations looking to implant their image onto an unsuspecting public psyche. That all changed with the Internet. The Internet MUST AND WILL remain a public forum free from the influences of governments, corporations or any other entity that wishes to control or constrain it!!

I AGREE with a lot of what you say. Just as the http://www.1st-offshore-privacy-product ... ivacy.html says, the First Amendment of the Constitution is the law of this land!
Myers

Happy Place

Postby SeraphimofNight » Sat Jan 31, 2004 6:31 am

I find this entire thread hilarious, it is as my roomate and I have always said: You cannot beat the true computer nerds, not even with nazi ass tactics like sueing people. I remember when i had the original napster and got kicked off for sharing metallica songs. I was back on napster within a week! As for sharman, I would advise ignoring their bullshite greed propaganda laced headgames for the weak-minded. Even if they do manage to screw their own userbase and kick off k-lite users (My roomate uses with no difficulty thus far and wasn't even aware of sharmans soup nazi tactics until I told him) we will just relocate to different mediums of file transfer, of which now there are far too many for them to even hope to stop. The people of this world are far too many to be pushed around unless they let themselves be so, and as greedy corporations are finding to their dismay, all the money and greed in the world cannot stop us now. I say Anarchy Now, and never let them stomp on your power as a free-thinking individual. Fuk 'em: Terrorism only works if you are afraid!!
SeraphimofNight

Postby KLite 2.6.0 » Sat Jan 31, 2004 7:02 pm

Kazaa Lite is still alive and kicking its just harder to find do a search on google for "K++" and you will see an Warning from the RIAA and Digi Millenium Act saying 2 Sites was Removed from the results, the 2 sites are Links to WORKING UPDATED KLITE, you can find the 260 version on emule and various others!
KLite 2.6.0

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 31, 2004 10:49 pm

dude, right now i am using kazaa lite resurrection, it is a continuation of kazaa lite 2.4.3, you can get it from http://www3.telus.net/EHZ-LADDER/web/start.htm

DAmn sherman networks

Postby Lethal Hobo » Wed Feb 04, 2004 3:41 pm

its sad to see klite go but there are still many people using it so if we can keep the klite file on our pc than everyone can download it from us and install it :D
Lethal Hobo

Creating Supernodes and such

Postby Bugger23 » Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:20 am

I would absolutely hope that someone will come out with an innovative approach to combat Sharman. Kazaa Lite K++ was the best file sharing program out there and it kicked the crap out of the regular Kazaa. I sincerely hope someone comes up with a way around Sharman's hypocrisy!
Bugger23

Postby spivz0r » Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:59 pm

pfff there are still loads of mirrors i just download kazaa lite K++ today :S
spivz0r

Postby gapboy9m » Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:12 pm

All of you are way under estimating the power of the internet.... NO ONE and i mean NO ONE... will ever get rid of kazaa lite k++.... i use it every day... just to day i used it.... as long as people dont give in and get the new version then it will stay alive.... i havent noticed a drop in users....

WE, THE PEOPLE, WILL SURIVE!!!!!

THEY WILL NEVER GET TO US
gapboy9m

this is the best bit of soft ware ever!!!!!

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 11, 2004 9:15 am

I have it on 5 cd's and 3 download mrriors come on man have you even tried it yet??? its better than anthing and combined with http://www.phroogle.com its unstopable yesterday i downloaded windows server 2003 and got the cd key from phroogle and am selling it like £30 a disk i am makeing £2000 a day thanks to kazaa k++ now lol

Would anyone like a free copy of kazaa lite k++ please leave a message

Re: this is the best bit of soft ware ever!!!!!

Postby HouseCrowd » Wed Feb 11, 2004 9:33 am

Anonymous wrote:I have it on 5 cd's and 3 download mrriors come on man have you even tried it yet??? its better than anthing and combined with http://www.phroogle.com its unstopable yesterday i downloaded windows server 2003 and got the cd key from phroogle and am selling it like £30 a disk i am makeing £2000 a day thanks to kazaa k++ now lol

:shock: I like a bit of 'free' software as much as the next man, but downloading it to sell on is a serious disregard of copyrights. I don't mean to tell you what's right or wrong, but if you're not careful, you're going to find yourself in jail!!
There are 10 types of people in the World; those who understand binary, and those who do not.
HouseCrowd

Re: this is the best bit of soft ware ever!!!!!

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 11, 2004 9:49 am

:shock: I like a bit of 'free' software as much as the next man, but downloading it to sell on is a serious disregard of copyrights. I don't mean to tell you what's right or wrong, but if you're not careful, you're going to find yourself in jail!!

Well i know that its wrong and theres no excuse for it but shouldent have if for download if they dont want it to be copyed and i am very carful about posting things like this (go on, try and trace my ip) I alwase mask my ip and, well theres just sooooooooo mutch money to be made i must have made 1000 cd's since the new year

I will however not tollarate peole who exploit kazaa
(i.e. me) for there own personal gain

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 11, 2004 9:55 am

P.s. i forgot to say i am sick of Microsoft selling a simple word processor for £300 http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/searc ... 90-0951324 or over i mean who can real pay that if you were given the chance to pay £300 or to get it for 1 tenner which will you chose ????.....

I am now hosting

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:19 am

i will be hosting a copy of kazza lite k++ you can download it here http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/402a539a_99 ... ABNdjDIjGD THat is if you want to download it

PreviousNext

Return to Slyck News