Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

Sharman Exterminating Kazaa Lite K++

Discuss Slyck's latest news
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

Re: Kazaa Lite works fine.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:39 pm

WhatIsItMan wrote:WTF are you guys talking about? K-Lite is still working fine. 4 million users can't be wrong.

4 million? There are not 4 million kazaalite users online, there are about 150,000 online at one time and that may be pushing it.

Postby Meehowski » Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:54 pm

So far.......gettin' great results with K-Lite!!

Q.E.D. :wink: :wink:
Calendar of Updates
Keep Your Security Software Current
Upgrades, Updates & Definitions
Meehowski

KAZAA KILLS KLITE

Postby ASDASDSAD » Tue Dec 16, 2003 3:18 am

I CANT CONNECT. D'OH. :(
ASDASDSAD

Postby 7th Guest » Tue Dec 16, 2003 3:22 pm

"Winblows XtremecraP required"? That sucks... I'm staying with the older K++, I won't infect myself with winnoxp just to use one program...
7th Guest

Postby M3wThr33 » Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:11 pm

Wait, you refuse to upgrade from 98 to XP, forgoing all the enhancements just to not use the latest version of an archaic polluted network?

BTW, folks that are using the old versions and doing fine, in due time the network will shrink as you aren't on the newer protocol, like a slow death.
M3wThr33

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 16, 2003 10:40 pm

Anonymous wrote:
WhatIsItMan wrote:WTF are you guys talking about? K-Lite is still working fine. 4 million users can't be wrong.

4 million? There are not 4 million kazaalite users online, there are about 150,000 online at one time and that may be pushing it.

If you are only getting 150,000 then you have a connection problem.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:09 pm

This is half right. There ARE 4 million users connected to FT but when you do a search you only search a portion of the network (which could be 150,000 users who knows). If you do auto search more it will search other portions of the network and maybe eventually the whole network.

I think either Kazaa or K-Lite should show how many users are being searched each time you do a search. I'd be really curious to know.

KaZaA K++ MD 2.6

Postby blake » Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:59 am

Zenon:

what about people running windows98 ?
anything for us?
blake

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 17, 2003 1:44 am

You all missed my point zoooooooooooooooooooom....................

There are on average about 130-140,000 kazaalite uses online at any moment, this is out of the 3.5 to 5 million concurrent.....

Postby ashton » Wed Dec 17, 2003 1:47 am

that^was me
"There is a very thin line between genius and madness"
-Julian
ashton

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 17, 2003 7:45 am

ashton wrote:that^was me

hey asston could ya show me the ssl keys ya got i wanna hack into a few banks
ashton3177: i have the ssl keys
ashton3177: ssl is outta there

ashton3177: ES5 is not the most secure software, I know I am a security analyst, I do have the private key

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 17, 2003 8:05 am

Anonymous wrote:

ashton3177: ES5 is not the most secure software, I know I am a security analyst, I do have the private key

I don't think he ever said he'd reverse engineered ES5. Now go back to your ES5 forum.

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 17, 2003 8:12 am

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

I don't think he ever said he'd reverse engineered ES5. Now go back to your ES5 forum.

never said anything about es5 i just wanna know how he cracked ssl so i can transfer some money into my accounts
or mabey hes just a liar?

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 17, 2003 8:36 am

Anonymous wrote:never said anything about es5 i just wanna know how he cracked ssl so i can transfer some money into my accounts
or mabey hes just a liar?

If you're referring to the RSA keys he found in kazaa, where did he say he had cracked SSL? I'm sure if you email him he can answer better what he said than I can...

And seriously, if someone had cracked any tough encryption and could use it for their own evil use, do you really believe they'd give the answer to anyone, or even you? lmfao.

Postby ashton » Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:15 am

I did not crack SSL, I found a loophole in the key to key schema, the way clients transmit keys. More in the news....
"There is a very thin line between genius and madness"
-Julian
ashton

Windows 9x series problem.....

Postby Zenon » Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:44 am

Sorry, but KaZaA K++ wont work on Win 98, Win 98 SE and Win ME.

Loader (klr) is NOT supporting 9x Windows computers. There is nothing I can do about it.

I got Win XP Pro and Red Hat Linux 9. KaZaA K++ works excellent on Windows XP. On Linux, you have Appolon and gIFT with FastTrack support.

But back to Windows problems. Sorry, but i dont have the source code of the loader. I hope that random nut will fix klr (there is nothing wrong about klr, but it may be the time that you should upgrade to Win XP Home).

Sorry...... again.

If you want to download my version of KaZaA here is the link again:

http://www.geocities.com/zenonkpp/kkpp26.zip

Thank you for your patience.....

P.S.: Sorry, but my english isn't perfect. You can see that :wink: .
Zenon

thanks

Postby Blake » Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:00 am

Thanks for the responding. :D
Blake

I hate you Sharman Networks!!!

Postby DJ Justin 3 » Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:13 am

I was once a user of Kazaa Media Desktop...but when Kazaa Lite K++ became popular I left for there...soon realizing that it had a few more features and the "Participation Level" is removed...we get 1000points permanently...I am very disappointed that the makers of Kazaa Media Desktop tried to shut down Kazaa Lite...they are angry because they believe that it is a hack of a program that they created...on the contrary I feel that if anyone should be complaining of such matters it should be Morpheus...when Kazaa Media Desktop first came out it was merely a hack of Morpheus...I'm surprised Morpheus didn't have Kazaa shut down for that...the fight continues on underground in the world of file sharing...when Kazaa Lite shut down...and I have recently lost my installation file...I refused to go back to Kazaa Media Desktop...and I felt that I may have to give up on the file sharing thing...but I soon turned around and know that I will never give up...you can threaten me with law suits and such but I will never abide by the rules...I have recently left piracy in software and such...but I will never leave downloading music and videos...and I will never cease to uphold the values of those that use file sharing utilities...I started out on the famous Napster...I was there...I was booted because of the Metallica dispute...and no matter what...I always come back...more determined each time...I know it is wrong...and that it is illegal...but I will never give into the rules... LET US ALL BOYCOT KAZAA MEDIA DESKTOP... If anyone has any alternative programs please do suggest...as for me I recently discovered eMule and will give that a try for a while and hope I like it... Tell me something though...I always never understand...Napster...Morpheus...Kazaa Media Desktop...and then I fled to Kazaa Lite...and now I must leave there too...I never understand why Direct Connect is still up and running...it is humungous but it's a very different setup than either Napster or Morpheus...

Best of luck to you all...

DJ Justin 3 was my name back at Napster...and recently I have decided that I want to bring it back...in memory of my beginnings in the world of piracy...

They can take away my program...but they will never take away my software, my computer, or my music...I loved Morpheus when it offerred not only Music downloading but also Videos and whatever else...no matter what...they will never take away my determination to continue on downloading from others and uploading to others...
DJ Justin 3

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 18, 2003 4:13 am

Anonymous wrote:Morpheus could very well retake the supremacy it once had

Morpheus...supremacy? You make me sick.

this are bulsh*t

Postby sharman is evil eevviill » Thu Dec 18, 2003 8:04 am

wat i dont get peoples is that its ok 4 them too include spyware and f*%k up our computer, but its not ok for sum dude to make a completly legit no fuss rip off of kazaa thats 10 times better and is just bettah
sharman is evil eevviill

Postby reductionist » Thu Dec 18, 2003 8:40 am

You guys should just forget fast track - it is big but its a pile of poo.

There are other (better) networks for you: try the donkey or overnet or winmx........................

for the ex-napster whinger, dj justin, try MP2P, the new clean dr damn blubster is fine.
reductionist

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:38 pm

Let this thread die in peace and just forget about K++, it's died, come on people face it.

Postby Lil_Azn_Kid » Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:05 pm

and ur point is......?

K Lite K++ is not dead, lol

I still own it; and i can still share and download...
so why would it be dead

The main website is been "shutdown" because of Sherman Networks
Lil_Azn_Kid

Postby Anon » Fri Dec 19, 2003 9:36 am

Morpheus could very well retake the supremacy it once had

Morpheous getting p2p supremacy? More chance of saddam released on bail.
Anon

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 19, 2003 11:39 am

K Lite K++ is still working fine and i'm a supernode now
thnx for the info

PreviousNext

Return to Slyck News