Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

Winny English version.

Discuss all other networks not listed
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

Postby euwe_max » Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:36 am

Hmm... I did like what you said and I tried all the other modes for character display for japanese inside the NJ star also... but it didn't work.. using another software that I downloaded "asian suite" also did not work :(

mmmm could the problem lie elsewhere? =\
euwe_max

Postby Ator » Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:17 pm

Hi,this is my first post,before asking I've tried searching extensively with google but still I can figure out a solution for this problem.
The question is pretty simple: I'm using the english translated version 2.0b6.6 but i can't contact any nodes.I just keep sitting and watching all the white "waits" signs and can't do much more.
I 've previously searched until I found a nodelist which matched my winny version.
The logs don't show anything wrong and my firewall is setted correctly.
I'm also wondering if there is here someone who is still using my version without problems...
Any help or hint will be really appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Ator

bootstrap

Postby sonnentier » Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:35 pm

You need to enter a new node. You can get nodes here http://www.peerto.com/winny/

I find WinNY amazing especially the BBS feature, but I have problems with the japanese. I now use the english version without anything else.

I also get port warns all the time.. What do they mean?
sonnentier

Re: Winny English version.

Postby zerome » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:27 am

Hey guys, got a little problem with winny I keep getting disconnected, because of the port warnings. it says there are to many "port warns" and the program must restart or I have to check the port settings. Can anyone help me out with this problem?
zerome

Previous

Return to Others