Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

New Rule - NO SITE SPAM

Post your comments and suggestions here
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

Postby SlyckRay » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:54 am

we have been hacked, we lost approx. 14 days of posts and users that registered in that time also have been affected. I am sorry, what was the nick you were using?
SlyckRay

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:52 am

a user has said I posted some spam but I want you to kn ow that I didn't advertising ANYTHING :?
Anonymous

Postby Wham » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:36 pm

Great show! I'm all for it. I wish all at Slyck a great New Year and many thanks for allowing me to post my thoughts. I am indeed sorry if I have affended anyone over the years on this great site. I hope everyone continues to post their thoughts and advise. I certainly appreciate being able to read what other people think on the numerous subjects that are talked about.

A GREAT SITE, keep up the good work. Slyck just keeps getting better and better.
Wham

Postby Dazzle » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:56 pm

As long as linking within the context of help is allowed I dont think this will affect me.

My only concern was that in some cases the site I help on has the monopoly on certain help files so I would have to weigh up the pros and cons of helping someone over having my posts mutilated.
I hope this sort of "single source" problem will be taken into consideration before editing ad lib occurs.

[edit] I just noticed how old this post was :shock: but my concern is valid so I,ll leave it here.
Dazzle

Postby Nick » Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:10 pm

SiKKuZ_PHuKK: Kindly refrain from posting in older threads unnecesarily and read the forum rules

SlyckNick
Nick

Previous

Return to Tell us what you think