Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

Ads hide article text

Post your comments and suggestions here
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

Ads hide article text

Postby RaezenKane » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:16 am

Hi! I love your web site and come here often to get news of file sharing and other things that help offset the financial faggotry perpetrated upon us by various copyright-obsessed corps. BUT, your Advertisements on the righthand side of the web page hide some of the text of the articles. The frame or table cell that holds the article is obscured by the Ad. Please can you fix it? I get around it by copying the text and pasting it into Word, or just guessing what is hidden.
RaezenKane

Re: Ads hide article text

Postby sunnyd » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:28 am

I know that they are aware of the issue, but I have a suggestion that will help in the mean time with viewing the articles. Bookmark the active topics page.
search.php?search_id=active_topics
That way you can always see new articles posted by SlyckTom, or others, and there would be no reason to copy and paste (or guess), since they read fine when viewed this way.

Hope that helps. :)
Follow Slyck on Twitter @SlyckDotCom
Join Slyck's Facebook Fan Page
sunnyd

Postby MrFredPFL » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:51 pm

a little birdy just told me that this longstanding puzzle has been deciphered at last. stay tuned :)
MrFredPFL

Postby sunnyd » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:19 am

Awesome! I like the ability to use the A+ on the articles to make the font bigger for late nite reading. :)
Follow Slyck on Twitter @SlyckDotCom
Join Slyck's Facebook Fan Page
sunnyd

Return to Tell us what you think