Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

The contact form is under construction TOOO long !

Post your comments and suggestions here
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

The contact form is under construction TOOO long !

Postby christianlepanto » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:21 am

It would efficient to let us contact via email parties at your setup, as it is now you have a sealed door and it sucks butt. I want to email someone so that I can find out more about the download of music files that are on emule and i like it being there but have no idea how to move those hosted files to itunes to my approved account to get a few dimes here and there from paying folks who support artists.
I originally started this to get that ball rolling and then I have a flood of other acts from jazz to this cat I would put squarely between a Busta/Marley tip. so i am anxious to supply the free but also need the help in getting the feeds to the right places. thanx for your help sorry such the artist and not the techy. christian lepanto
christianlepanto

Postby Fartingbob » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:27 am

We have a PM system, use that if you must, although dont expect the mods or admins to be the font of knowledge on everything. They are smart, but you cant expect them to research something that you could do as well with google and forums. If they did that for everyone they would never leave their PC (although some say slycktom doesnt anyway.....)
Fartingbob
P2P Trafficker

Postby ejonesss » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:45 am

it looks like a front to make the average passerby go oh ok.
ejonesss

Re: The contact form is under construction TOOO long !

Postby LD50% » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:01 am

christianlepanto wrote: sorry such the artist and not the techy. christian lepanto

No shit... really?
Last edited by LD50% on Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
LD50%

Postby Nutty-Slack » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:18 am

Guess someone needs to cut back a little on the old 'medical marijuana'. :)

Quibus Societas Nobis Intemporaliter
Nutty-Slack

Postby MrFredPFL » Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:00 pm

it sounds like you have questions which are more suited to a forum post anyway. i won't speak for the others here, but i don't think what you want to ask is a reason to try to buttonhole a staff member privately. is there some reason you don't want to post your questions in the forum, where far more people are available to answer them, as well as the staff?

that being said, i'd like to see the contact form finally made operational too - but not for things like this.
MrFredPFL

Return to Tell us what you think