Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

Slyck Blogs

Post your comments and suggestions here
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

Slyck Blogs

Postby WarezNewz » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:36 am

SlyckTom wrote:We're definately excited about the new changes also...I'm sure there's a lot of members looking forward to the blog feature!

http://www.slyck.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=21321

Coming soon?

ps pls fix the issue when you click on the latest posts on the main page, it goes to the first page of the thread instead of the last
WarezNewz

Re: Slyck Blogs

Postby Fartingbob » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:53 am

WarezNewz wrote:ps pls fix the issue when you click on the latest posts on the main page, it goes to the first page of the thread instead of the last

Its not a bug, it was designed that way. I would prefer if like before if you clcik the title it takes you to the first page, click the little logo next to it to go to the last page.
Fartingbob
P2P Trafficker

Postby multivariable » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:55 am

Fartingbob wrote:
WarezNewz wrote:ps pls fix the issue when you click on the latest posts on the main page, it goes to the first page of the thread instead of the last

Its not a bug, it was designed that way. I would prefer if like before if you clcik the title it takes you to the first page, click the little logo next to it to go to the last page.

It may have been designed that way, but it sure is annoying.
multivariable

Postby Fartingbob » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:34 pm

multivariable wrote:It may have been designed that way, but it sure is annoying.

Yes, gone are the days of 1 click to see the latest housecrowd spam. Now its double that. And 3 clicks to post! IMO there should be a feature called "reply to all", which will leave the same message in every thread since your last visit. :lol: :lol:
Fartingbob
P2P Trafficker

Postby IceCube » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:06 pm

'Reply all'?

Don't scare me like that! :shock:
IceCube

Return to Tell us what you think