Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

Can an admin please help me?

Post your comments and suggestions here
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

Can an admin please help me?

Postby NightHawkIX » Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:42 pm

I posted a rating for Bit Comet client of bittorrent, and because of that, I've been getting spammed with IM about help, I just can't do that anymore due to lack of time. So can you please save me the trouble by deleting the comment posted by nightHawkIX on the bitcomet review page? Thanks!

-NightHawkIX
NightHawkIX

Postby Califax » Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:31 pm

Spammed because of a rating...? I really doubt you got spammed by more than 3 people, just block or PM a mod
Califax

Postby tater » Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:53 pm

i think he didnt un check the box and is getting e-mail notifications when there is a response to a post in a thread he did?? could that be it?
tater

Postby NightHawkIX » Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:54 am

NOpe, i was an idiot, and left my screenname for AIM/MSN on there because my original intention was to help people out with configuring BitComet since people wer complaining that BitComet was going slow for them. That was what backfired. and i am seriously getting spammed, at its peak, i had 10 ppl come up to me... now its died down quite a bit so its more tolerable, but just in case. please rmove that posting mods=)
NightHawkIX

Postby Mrs. 2p » Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:06 am

I'll call the admin's attention to this. In the meantime, I'll move the thread to the Tell Us Waht You Think forum, which is where we have all the feedback from our members. In the future, you may want to post there... we (or at least I) usually read give priority to new posts in that forum, when there is a lot of catching up to do. :wink:
Blessed is the fool who dares giving advice, for he shall be wiser thanks to others' mistakes. J. M. Serrat
Don't you just love a good read?
Mrs. 2p

Postby NightHawkIX » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:57 pm

Ahh, thank you very much. and the sorry about posting in wrong forum =)
NightHawkIX

Return to Tell us what you think