Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

Help Moderators

Post your comments and suggestions here
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

Postby Mrs. 2p » Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:28 pm

this does not seem to be going anywhere good, so I suggest we just let it go right now.

Tater, requests for name changes need to be sent via PM to SlyckTom or HouseCrowd and are not, as Nick pointed out, relevant subjects for public discussions... especially in somebody else's thread.

...and precisely because it is not relevant for public discussion, I suggest the public refrain from discussing it!
Blessed is the fool who dares giving advice, for he shall be wiser thanks to others' mistakes. J. M. Serrat
Don't you just love a good read?
Mrs. 2p

bigheaded

Postby Dick_ » Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:28 pm

SlyckNick wrote:Sorry, but I'm afraid that this is not an issue for public debate or relevant to this thread. For various reasons I tend to agree with DB that it is not such a good idea, therefore discussion ended AFAIC. I will let Houscrowd know my views, but by all means PM him if you wish to.

u need to get over urself dude. u have no right to tell tatertwo what he can or canot do in his lifes decisons. /we all know u dont want him being a slyck name coz itll spoil ur powertrip. u get off on havin ur nick thinkin ppl look up to it. get a life.
Dick_

Postby tater » Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:30 pm

Mrs. 2p - ok ur right thx, i now know who to contact thx, i only used this post becuase i had already saw it started and done by another, i am sorry, and will im the right person, ty
tater

Re: bigheaded

Postby Dormant707 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:31 pm

SlyckDick wrote:
SlyckNick wrote:Sorry, but I'm afraid that this is not an issue for public debate or relevant to this thread. For various reasons I tend to agree with DB that it is not such a good idea, therefore discussion ended AFAIC. I will let Houscrowd know my views, but by all means PM him if you wish to.

u need to get over urself dude. u have no right to tell tatertwo what he can or canot do in his lifes decisons. /we all know u dont want him being a slyck name coz itll spoil ur powertrip. u get off on havin ur nick thinkin ppl look up to it. get a life.

Ummm, I reckon that Nick has valid reasons for not being willing to help out with a Slyck name. I don't believe that it is about him having a powertrip.....
Dormant707

Postby Mrs. 2p » Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:37 pm

I realize how it's late, we're tired, still trying to digest our recent dinners and lunches, terribly bored, fed up with having nothing better to do than sit in front of the screen, unwilling to get back to work tomorrow morning, and essentially unwilling to think about something intelligent.

....still, do we have to have this discussion?!
Blessed is the fool who dares giving advice, for he shall be wiser thanks to others' mistakes. J. M. Serrat
Don't you just love a good read?
Mrs. 2p

Postby Lemmy » Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:46 pm

err, that was supposed to be a joke from me, I REALLY do not wish to be called Slyckdick, if thats ok? I recall the phrase "careful what You wish for would be appropriate in this situation!!!! please change me back to Lemmy, I checked back at the thread and got confused as my user name was not there!!!!
Terror, Blood, Guts and Gore
Lemmy

Location: Wallowing in my own confused and insecure delusions

Postby Lemmy » Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:48 pm

Man, I'm drunk and now I see the funny side of it!!!!!!!! thanks mrs2p I appreciate that.
Terror, Blood, Guts and Gore
Lemmy

Location: Wallowing in my own confused and insecure delusions

Postby Crack » Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:48 pm

I just like to say that this thread has made me want to finally sign up with this great site. Mrs2p you are such a great diplomat. Bravo!!

Anyone can have Slyck btw

Look o_O

<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Crack

Postby Dormant707 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:54 pm

SlyckCrack wrote:I just like to say that this thread has made me want to finally sign up with this great site. Mrs2p you are such a great diplomat. Bravo!!

Anyone can have Slyck btw

Look o_O

<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Boy! Today has certainly been a day for intelligent conversation..... :roll:
Dormant707

Postby Nick » Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:54 pm

Now I'm not sure if I'm confused or amused!

No, nothing was intended to suggest a power trip, and it is offensive to make such an outrageous and unknowledgeable suggestion. My name was changed by suggestion of others when I joined the team as a feature/editorial writer, part time mod and tea boy, and to avoid confusion (I used to be roketman05 and there is a long standing member called rocketman)- not because I was bored or sought that.

It isn't a public matter, and my thoughts are not a reflection of criticism against TH2. Therefore as 2 mods have now asked, let's let it go at that and return to topic. Please.
Nick

Postby Crack » Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:02 pm

You don't have to explain. We know
Crack

Postby Nick » Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:07 pm

cheers, n/p
Nick

Previous

Return to Tell us what you think